It's a lie

Chapter 8 part 3

Michael's pov:

I was back at the hotel somehow i was nervous to face jessica i'm sure she is gonna ask where i was. I stared into space when suddenly i saw jessica where is she going? was the first question that popped up in my head. she saw me and she just broke into tears i ran over to her and hugged her tight it's okay i said trying to comfort her. i thought you would never come back she screamed all in tears. I kept holding her till she stopped crying where were you yesterday and why did you ran of? she asked me well it is hard to explain jessica, i don't think you wanna hear it. Yes i do michael you know you can tell me everything she looked into my eyes. Okay but first let's go back inside.

We were back in our hotelroom and i started explaining the whole thing. Well yesterday bianca visited me i don't know how she found our hotel but that doesn't matter now she started talking and again i didm't want to listen to what she had to say and then... i looked down what happend michael? jessica asked i realized i can't tell her we kissed so i decided not to tell it she slapped me i said and after that i was totaly paralyzed and i decided to run after her to tell her she needs to stop right after that i wanted to go back to the hotel but the next morning i wasn't in our hotelroom bianca kidnapped me and commanded me to go on a date with her the whole day and let me pay for everything i refused but then she said if i don't then... i stopped i heared my phone i got a message i looked at it it was from bianca.

Hi Honey it's me bianca tomorrow i want you to put on your best clothes for our second date and can you bring me some flowers i would love some beautiful red roses. And remember if you don't then i'll show jessica our picture

see you tomorrow xx your new girlfriend bianca.

I couldn't believe it. Michael who texted you oh nobody just a friend asked me if i'm having fun here. she gave me a weird look i could tell she didn't believe me but i can't tell her that it was bianca. i heard jessica's voice Michael? what would she do if you don't go on a date with her she would lock me up and then try to hurt you so i went on a date with her. It was a lie but if she founds out what really happend she would cry i can't let that happen.

Jessica's pov:

Michael told me what bianca did i couldn't believe it she is making michael go out with her and slaps him next time i see her i'm gonna slap her in the face so she never do it again i looked up at michael are you okay now? i asked him i'm fine now as long as i'm with you he said my eyes got wattery and i hugged him i love you i said i love you more.