BUSTED

chapter 2 part 1

i was hugging michael and he stopped crying and hugged me back. But just when we we're hugging i saw a flashlight from a camera it was brandon who bullied me last year and so also this year. I letted go from michael i looked at brandon with so much anger and he know he had to run. I runned after him try to catch him when i finaly got him i didn't know what to do. The bell rang and he wanted to get up but i holded him on the ground. i searched for his camera and deleted the photo of me and michael. Brandon pushed me off and said i will take my revenge jessica i promise you and walked away and so did i cause break was allready over and class started. The class begon and it allready started brandon spread the rumors and threw a paper to my head i opened the paper and there stood jessica loves michael i was ashamed and as soon as the bell rang i runned out of class cause i was so ashamed. I knew it was a bad idea to hug michael i said.

Michael's pov:

i heard jessica talking to herself that she thought it was a bad idea to hug me. It wasn't a bad idea it was sweet i said to jessica and i saw i scared her cause she didn't know i stood behind her. She wanted to walk away but i grabbed her hand and said stay with me. she gave me a little smile and i took her to my house. We sat in my room and we talked and laughed and we we're both having a amazing time. We became best friends that day. I will never leave you alone jessica.