Almost time

chapter 5 part 3

michael and i came out of the watter and layed down in the sun together to get dry so we could go home after a few minutes i asked michael are you dry yes i'am he said with a smile on his face i didn't trust it michael what are you going to do an he stood up but i ran away try to catch me michael i screamed michael came after me laughing and when he got me he lifted me up and throw me in the watter michael that's not funny now i have to wait again till i'm dry. michael kept laughing so i grabbed his arm and pulled him also in the watter what was that for he asked now we both have to get dry again i said while laughing. let's go back home jessica it is getting late. i agreed and we went home. when we reached home michael and i changed into some dry clothes and i was waiting for him to come to my room cause i was allready done changing when he came in he locked the door and i didn't know why. michael why you lock the door so nobody comes in i wanna be alone with you. he layed next to me and start kissing me but as soon as we started my father called us for dinner i rolled my eyes and looked at michael shall we go downstairs he was a little bit embarassed cause his change to be romantic was ruined but we headed downstairs. well guys we will leave very soon now are you two exited? yes absolutly i said and you michael yes i can't wait to go he said. as we finished dinner we went to bed cause we all had to wake up at 1 AM cause we don't wanna miss our flight. i went to sleep and michael was holding me in his arms and kissed my forhead and then my lips. i don't wanna go to sleep yet jessica he said. but we have to wake up early and if we.. i couldn't finish my line cause he kissed me again let's watch a movie please we can sleep on the plane tomorrow right? okay your right and i smiled to him and we watched movies the whole night.