FORGIVE ME

chapter 4 part 3

john's (jessica's father) pov:

i went to michael's house and rang the bell his mother opened the door hello you must be misses jackson i'm john nice to meet you john but please call me alice come in. michael stood up to shake his hand hello john please take a seat. we finished diner and alice asked if i could stay for a while for a cup coffee. well okay then i said but then i really have to go cause my daugther is home alone and i promised to go do something fun with her tonight.

Jessica's pov:

it became 23:00 pm and i decided to call my dad he picked up the phone and i could hear laughing in the background and i knew that laugh it was michael and i hung up grabbed my jacket and went to michael's house. michael opened the door michael can we go to your room please i wanna talk with you now please. O..okay and he went upstairs with me. now explain why is my father here he wants to make me famous he said and did you say yes. yeah i did why?? cause we won't see each other then. jessica we aren't together anymore you love brandon i saw you two kiss. he kissed me i tryed to pull back but he was to strong michael please forgive me i love you i don't want you to travel accross the world i will miss you to much. he didn't say anything he was crying. please forgive me jessica i should have known that you won't cheat on me but i can't cancel it i wanna be famous i love to peform he said. well okay it's your choice and i looked down. jessica and i lifted her chin up look at me. and i looked into his eyes jessica i'll never let something get between us i love you okay and he gave me a kiss. we pulled back and as we opened our eyes we both said at the same time i love you and then laughed together.