MY MISTAKE

chapter 3 part 1

michael and i went back to the party i was wondering what he bought for me. my mother called me to come to the kitchen yes mom what's wrong diner is ready so call your friends so we can eat some home made pizza and she smiled at me. i went back into the living room and saw everyone standing around michael he was dancing on the music and he was so good at dancing it suprised me. guys diner is ready i screamed and everyone went to the kitchen i stopped michael before he went into the kitchen. why you didn't tell me your so good at dancing you should do something with your talent. he became shy and looked down thank you jessica but i'm not that good he said. yes you are believe me you're really good now let's go and eat some pizza that my mom made for us all. after we eated it was 23:30 pm and it was time for everyone to leave only michael will stay tonight. everyone left and michael decided to watch a movie with me. wich movie do you wanna watch michael. you choose he said okay i will and i choosed my favorite movie alice in wonderland. do you wanna watch alice in wonderland i asked yes of course but after this one i can choose a movie. the movie started and we sat on my bed for two persons. i was kinda nervous i didn't know why but i had this feeling that something was going to happen tonight. it was allready 00:00 am when my mom came in jessica michael i go to bed you guys can stay up but you two have to be a little quiet okay of course mom goodnight. as the movie was over there was completly silence and it didn't felt good and then i felt something it was michael he came to sit closer to me and touched my hand. i looked at him is something wrong i asked? sorry it's nothing he said looking down in a shy way. i lifted his chin and he looked in my eyes a little bit confused so i just kissed him for a few seconds but he pulled away very fast. i'm sorry i said.