𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗶 𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼 - 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 [✿]

❝ lust is a lovely word and makes love so much more interesting

lust is a lovely word and makes love so much more interesting.

— Unknown

☪︎

Silence.

Silence, was the only thing that filled the atmosphere between the younger flame pillars adopted sister and the snake pillar. Not a word said between the two, it was digging under her skin as she bit inside of her cheek, eyebrow twitching in annoyance.

Taking a deep breath, following behind the her silent boyfriend, giving his shoulder gentle taps, that was asking for his attention.

"Obanai. Let's train !" She suggested, smiling. Receiving nothing but the cooling wind, dirt flying past them. Obanai kept his eyes forward, not a single glimpse of his despair, angered lover who was desperate for his loving attention, anything

Groaning finally giving up on the stubborn male. Turning her heel to another direction, leaving the man alone, completely by himself. Utter silences.

☪︎

He stared—no glared the back of the head of Giyuu Tomioka.

He glared at the pillars from afar. He and [name] trained together until sunset, Obanai knew he messed up when he ignored her. But it didn't matter, there's two other female pillars that she could have trained with. But she choses this black raccoon haired man to train. Alone. Without supervision.

And that's what sets him off.

☁︎ ☀︎ ☁︎

Night fell, moonlight shining into the dark star sky, Obanai stared at his lover having a beautiful conversation with the scar-man. He waited by the tree for her to get done with her little sweet talk with the eyebrow-less-male.

His blood boiled as he continues to watch the lovey-dovey scene before him. He wanted to walk up to the female, take her to his dark room, where music could be heard.

He'll wait.

He does have a lovely gift for her, and a [face] back to ride.

His delightful, train of thoughts came to a stop as the footsteps halted in front of him, the welcoming soft smile rested onto her [lip color] lips. "Obanai-" Her question getting cut off, Obanai's tight grip around her wrist, being harshly tugged forward, following behind the raven haired man