𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗯𝘂 𝗸𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗼 | 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ✿

{ Requested by @PillowWillowTree}

{contains: fore playing , teasing , very tiny name degrading (barely

{contains: fore playing , teasing , very tiny name degrading (barely. like one sentence)}
_________________________________

It was supposed to be any normal day with [name] helping Shinobu with her poison expect today was difference. Young [name] had the beautiful butterfly pillar beneath her , with her hands each side of her head as Shinobu purple eyes stared above her with wide eyes. Shock that the demon girl had pinned her.

Shinobu giggles trying not to show her nervousness. "What's wrong ? [name]-chan it's not like they noticed." She smiled at the other girl who moved to her hand to the girls breast giving it a tight squeeze before messaging it , making Shinobu jolt , gasping

[name] hummed looking at the girl , pushing her leg in between Shinobu's legs , pressing against her clothed heat. [name] leaned in planting kisses on her cheek and making her way to her ear , bitting her earlobe before chuckling , clicking her tongue as her hot breath fanned against Shinobu's skin sending shivers up and down her lovers spine.

"You think ? You are always playing with me , I think it's time I gave you a punishment~"

She unbuttoned Shinobu's demon slayer shirt sliding it open , showing her white button up shirt. Tossing the first layer of the shirt and unbuttoning the other layer , showing her purple bra and her beautiful body that was hiding underneath all the clothing. [name] licked her lips , bringing her head down placing a soft kiss on her silky creamy skin that [name] loves to touch and kiss.

"Teasing me in public with no shame was bad , dirty slut." [name] chuckled fiddling with Shinobu's white belt. Sliding the damn thing off her beautiful waist. Wanting to rip her pants into shreds. Slowly pulling it down her thighs giving her enough time to admire her gorgeous legs as doing so [name] moved her [eye color] eyes back onto the girl's beautiful purple ones with her brows frowned and cheeks dusted with pink

[name] gently placed her hand on her face stroking her thump in circles , having a smile on her face with her other hand on the inner thigh of Shinobu's , moving it up and down giving Shinobu goosebumps as she jolts , groaning.

Lifting Shinobu's legs up a bit , kissing her inner thigh , moving her head slowly down. [name] brought her head up , taking off her [favorite color , pattern] kimono leaving herself in [color] bra and underwear. Placing her finger tips on the front part of Shinobu's underwear , sliding them down slowly , revealing her wet heat.

[name] placed her soft finger between Shinobu's folds rubbing her sensitive bud , making her jolt. Whimpering as [name] used her demon art bring her tentacles out , holding the butterflies girl's wrists above her head tightly wrapping it around her small wrist. But not enough to stop the blood flowing.

Shinobu blushed deeply , panting. "Agh~[n-name-ch-]~" She stutters out , getting cut off as the demon girl pushed her digits into her wet core. Shinobu moaned loudly clenching her hands into a fist , bitting her bottom lip , tightly closing her eyes. [name] slowly pumped her fingers torturing the girl beneath her

"D-Don't~..." Shinobu cries out , as [name] chuckles kissing her neck keeping her torturous slow movement. Sucking on the sensitive part of her neck , she twitches whimpering , [name] brought her head up to see the dark purple mark onto the girl's beautiful soft skin

"What's wrong ?  We're just getting started."

She grinned feeling Shinobu's walls clamped down on [name]'s fingers letting her know that she's reaching her peak. [name] stopped her fingers , pulling out , making her whine from the empty feeling. [name] licked her wet juices.

"Don't do that... That's disgusting~" She whined as her lover pressed her lips against her stomach , chuckling once again moving her head back up looking down at Shinobu with a smug expression

"Nothings more dirty than you are."

[name] moved down planting a kiss on Shinobu's stomach and moving down. Reaching her wet core , [name] brought her tongue out taking a short lick of Shinobu's bud. She moaned squirming as [name] continued this movement , before pushing her tongue inside of her hot core.

"Ah~[name] !~" Shinobu moaned loudly , feeling the girl work her muscles in her tight hot wet womanhood while [name]'s thumb roughly pressed against her sensitive bud , making her clamp her walls around [name]'s tongue

Removing her tongue , looking at Shinobu's half lidded eyes and flushed red cheeks , while panting. [name] adored the site before her.

"What's wrong ? Can't take it. Better yet , let's try something new."

[name] loosened her tentacles and removing them from the small wrists of Shinobu's. Sitting up her lover and laying down herself where Shinobu once laid.

Lifting up the butterfly pillar by the waist and having her legs on each side of [name]'s head , so Shinobu was hovering over her lover with her womanhood very close to the other woman's face.

Sit and don't move.
_________________________________

I'm so sorry this took so long 😩 Thank you for being patient.

I hope you enjoyed this though. You are more than welcome to request again 😌.

DID YALL READ THE LAST CHAPTER !! 😭

Published: May 17 2020

[Word count: 863]