𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮 - 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀

warnings : swearingfluff

warnings : swearing
fluff

— ఌ —

"Has anyone told you how gorgeous you look ?"

Stop that.

Genya, and his poor heart couldn't handle this- or whatever the hell you're doing. It's making his heart race, it feels as if he's about to have a heart attack, his face is about to explode. He can't explain the shakiness in his hands. But, boy did he somewhat like the way you glide your fingertips at the back of his hand, it made his breath hitched. Words caught in his throat.

He truly wanted you to stop so he could take a breather. The more you continue, he's going to die earlier than planned.

It also confused him. Why did you choose him to be your target for flirting ? Did you find him easy ? He hopes the hell not. He'll cry about it all night. Or were you leading him on, then make fun of him afterwards. The doubtful thoughts spun around in his mind like a Tornado, he isn't a very positive man, and was every doubtful.

Only because he never had a beautiful girl hit on him in such an aggressive way—well not aggressive. But horrifying. Something that he couldn't wrap his head around. Nonetheless, he enjoys your company, and hopes you'll be there whatever happens in the future. Two peas in a pot, that's what he hopes. Genya genuinely likes your presence and heart-stopping-flirting.

"Welcome back, beautiful man. How was your mission?" You asked, with a lazy smile playing on your lips. As much as you wanted to chuckle at the boy's expression he made. You didn't. It was assuming, yes. Yet adorable, the way his cheeks explode to a noticeable red

Genya felt as if he was at war with his heart and his brain. He wanted this to stop. He wanted to talk to you as a normal person. He's trying his best and failing. He knows this is just a harmless flirt, but shit. You're making this more difficult than it already was. Clearing his throat, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"It.. it was alright..." He mumbled, nearly inaudible. He felt like he was going to faint, the longer he stood in your presence. He always did when he was around someone beautiful, yet this. This was beyond any level, and he did not like it one bit

Humming and nodding your head, "I was actually wondering if you wanted to go get something to eat ? Just you and me."

Was this a date ? Or a simple hangout ? He didn't want to misunderstand this situation. Genya likes you. Like a deep way.

Hesitatingly nodding his head, "Yeah. Okay."

This was your wicked plan. You could never verbally ask Genya Shinazugawa on a date. Why ? You were shit nervous. The embarrassment you'll have to live with for the rest of your life was unbearable. You would've pressed end to the game. You liked Genya, you were bold enough to flirt with him, well it was in your nature. As bold you seemed in the pretty pictures you were a still scared person.

Unless you were to fight demons.

You weren't aware that Genya shared any feelings for you. Not that you were oblivious (maybe just a little), he did this to every female that he crossed paths with. A simple 'hello' would put him on his deathbed. He's a tall boy, sixteen. That's a little bit above average. Seeing a scar faced boy turn red, it looks as if he's plotting your death, then again, you found that adorable.

You wanted to squish his cheeks and pepper his face with kisses. Talk with him all night until the sun comes up. Go on a mission together.

You've flirted with many people you liked, just never made a move. You made that change today. Secretly made this date. Right after the day, you were going to do it. You were going to confess your love to Genya and in hopes he'll return them.

And that moment happened to be now, it's like time was moving forward a little too fast to your liking. Your heart felt like it was going to burst out of your chest at any moment.

Your palms sweated, swallowing the lump that's caught in your throat. "Genya.. I was wondering if you liked to be my boyfriend ? It's cool if you don't wanna.." You nervously chuckled. This was the first time that Genya ever saw you like this. He's never seen you shy or timid

Besides that. You just asked him to be your boyfriend. Him of guys that roam the earth, there's even better ones in the demon slaying corps, yet you chose him. It made him happy, he could die.

"Yeah, I would like that."

He didn't stutter

— ꨄ —

It's hella off, but I was so happy to write for him again. but some of you guys more likely lost interest in demon slayer. besides that, I haven't watched the second season 🚶‍♀️

— ꨄ —

- word count: 841
- unedited
- published: October 27 2021
- requested