𝘁𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀 | 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 ✶

[contains: nothing inappropriate😌] _________________________________

_________________________________

The twins always loved the girl with [hair color] hair and [eye color] eyes that shined when the sun would hit them as the soft smile that would always be placed onto her lips when taking to the Tokito twins. It was something that made their heartbeats faster and burning cheeks , they loved the stories she would blurred out along with a giggle.

That happened to be along time ago , so why ? Why does she ignore them. Not a hello , good morning. Does she not like them anymore , what have they done to make her avoid them ?

Both of the twins eyes followed the movement of the girl walking alongside of an unknown boy whom they didn't know the name of. A nasty feeling rested upon in the pit of their stomach as Yuuichirou had disgust resting on his delicate face with his arms crossed. Along with his younger brother.

"Tch , this is stupid. Why does she gotta ignore us ?" The older twin grumbled catching his other half attention who sighed under his breath , looking down at the ground away from the scene before them

Muichirou shrugged his shoulders , wondering why the girl is avoiding them. It remains a mystery to the twins , they couldn't ask these questions since she's always keeping her distance and leaving the school before them or walk in a different direction from her home.

"I wouldn't know nii-chan. It sucks though"

Muichirou said lowly. Yuuichirou turns his head to the boy next him as his hair danced with the wind underneath the cooling shade above the two. They sat on a wooden bench away from the crowd of people when it's lunchtime , it's quieter. A little too quiet.

A familiar giggle was heard echoing throughout the school yard making both heads turn to the sound of beautiful music that happened to be the [name]'s giggle. Her hand rested onto her mouth hiding the brightest smile underneath , an irk mark formed onto the head of Yuuichirou who balled his hands watching the scene. It looked like a disgusting romance movie.

"Who is that dude ? Why is she even hanging out with that thing ?!" Yuuichirou growled , wanting to head over there , immediately. His brother patted his shoulders listening to the calming wind that was now replaced with a loud ring from the bell signaling the students to head in for their next classes

Muichirou placed his items back into his bag , turning his eyes onto the girl for the last time walking alongside with the unknown buffoon.

For what she is doing was irritating and confusing the twins.