When they reached the compound once again, they smiled at each other with hearts practically rising from one another. "What's got you both so happy?" Rebekah asked, walking over to them with Ethan.

Y/N ruffled Ethan's hair with a smile and looked at elinah before turning back to Rebekah and Klaus, who was sitting in a chair reading.

"Elijah and I..." She started, the smile on her face growing.

Eliah finished for her, "We're getting married."

Rebekah smiled and ran over to give Y/N a hug, "I'm so happy for you! It's about time."

She then hugged her brother, "One thousand years of being in love and you're finally typing the knot. Congratulations."

Elijah smiled, "Thank you, Rebekah."

Klaus stood, taking his time to walk over to the two, his face blank as he folded his hands behind his back.

He stopped in front of Y/N first and a slow smile spread over his features, "I'm glad I finally get to properly call you my sister."

He hugged her tight and she hugged back, "And you, my brother."

When Klaus pulled back, he gave her that smile as he rested his hands on ber shoulder and looked over to Elijah.

He smirked, "I'm happy for you, brother. You finally found the love you deserve."

Elijah couldn't help the smile that broke on his face as Klaus hugged him, a true brotherly hug that he hadn't given him in a while.

Ethan looked up at Elijah and smiled, then at his mother. "Yay!" Was all he said as he ran off to another part of the compound.

Y/N furrowed her brows, "Hm."

Elijah shrugged and smiled at her. A moment later, he was in front of them again with his camera around his neck.

"Say cheese!" He exclaimed as he held it up to his face. They both shared a laugh and got in the frame, smiling.

Ethan lowered the camera and urged them on, "Say cheese!"

Elijah and Y/N smiled even more and did as told, "Cheese!"

Ethan clicked the camera and looked at the picture, smiling wide as he ran off to amother room, disappearing in a second.

"Hm, do you think he's going to show us?" Y/N asked. Elijah shrugged, "Perhaps..."

Y/N just shrugged and sat back down, Elijah following suit and picking up a book to read while they waited for Ethan.

A few minutes later, a scream was heard from Ethan's room, making everyone rush to his room in a blur to find him staring down at his photo album.

"It looks so good!" He squealed, grabbing the book and holding it to his chest. Y/N let pit a breath and sighed, "Whew. How does it look, Eth?"

He shoved the album in her hands and she chuckled as she opened it and looked at the page. Elijah looked over he shoulder at the page it was turned to, the picture he'd just taken in the middle and surrounded by a couple of drawings Ethan had scribbled in carefully and stickers he really liked. At the bottom of the picture, the words read, 'Beautiful Days'.

They both smiled and showed Rebekah and Klaus. "It's beautiful, Ethan." Y/N told him, stooping down to pull him into a hug.

He got his camera out again and took another group picture. "We're gonna need more books." He muttered with a smile.

~

The day of the wedding finally came a long week later. Y/N had woken up with no Elijah and a note that he'd see her on the isle. She was then rushed out of the bed by Rebekah and her friend, Cami, who Y/N quickly got along with.