Chapter 19 | 'Decisions & Interrogation' |

The next day, I couldn't help but feel my heart skip a beat every time I see Sirius' presence. I'm not really sure if we're in a relationship, however, I do know that I'm definitely not ready to be in one. I mean, come on, I have never had a boyfriend in my life and Sirius is considered as the school's womanizer, which I'm not that sure with it.

So, now I was seated in the library that I haven't visited for a while now and was solving equations from a math textbook. My forehead wrinkled as I tried to work out the math and didn't pay attention to the people flowing through the library.

"Hey, Long," A voice called out.

I didn't reply as I was at the end of the equation and when I did, James, Sirius, and Remus were already seated around me.

"Hi," I briefly greeted the three males, plus a smile, and placed my gaze back on my notebook to continue my work. I heard both James and Sirius tap their fingers on the table while Remus was actually doing his homework. "I didn't expect you two to step your feet here to study," I pointed to the two of them while keeping my eyes on my notebook.

"Me neither," Remus said. A smile spread on my face as I glanced towards James and Sirius to see them acting as if they were offended.

"So," I started, putting down my pencil with a clatter, "why are you guys really here?"

"What? You don't believe that we only came here to do our homework?" Sirius spoke.

I regarded him for a moment, seeing that he didn't bring his work out to the desk to study.

"Yes."

A breathy laugh came out from me when I saw Sirius' pout and shook my head to continue to do my math. There was a silence as Remus and I were working, but was interrupted by James.

"Sirius came back to the Gryffindor common room pretty late. What did you guys exactly do in your common room?"

My pencil's movement came to a halt as I looked up to see both James and Remus waiting for an answer with excited eyes.

"We just talked and watched the fireplace, that's all we did," I answered smoothly.

"And we kissed," Sirius chirped in.

I elbowed at him hard at the unnecessary information he just commented and stared at him with disbelief. From the corner of my eye, I saw James and Remus grinning widely like a schoolgirl.

"Anything else?" James wriggled his brows towards me and Sirius suggestively.

"No. Nothing else," I replied firmly. He was about to open his mouth to speak but I held my index finger in front of his face to shush him up. "Nothing more."

The spectacled male looked down disappointed and grumbled something under his breath, pulling out five galleons from his pocket and handed them to Remus who took it with glee in his eyes.

I gaped at them and asked, "Were you betting something between me and Sirius?" The two of them were about to answer but wisely chose not to once they saw my hard gaze on them.

"Don't worry, love. We will keep our secret between ourselves," He said, smiling cheekily.

I punched his chest not so lightly and glared at him.

"We don't have a secret," I retorted. Sirius only gave me a wink in return, causing me to fume angrily. "Never mind. I'm going to take a break from my school work and you idiots," I muttered quietly while running a hand through my hair. I closed my textbooks and notebooks, put away my pencil and eraser to the pencil case, and stood up from my seat.