She put on a baby blue off shoulder top paired with yoga pants to show off his handiwork, like a treasured tattoo.

She walked into his room to still find him blissfully tucked in his quilt. The pillows back in their position.

She smiled at her manchild, now trying to bite on to something in his sleep.

“Shuklaji, uthiye, subah ho gayi” she tickled his sides, sitting by his side.

To her dismay, he didn’t even flinch. “abhi bhi neend gayi nahi teri baby? Uth jaa yaar. Fir tu pura din chid chid karta hai, tera routine bigad gaya toh” she complained.

With his eyes closed, he reached out to her and the thick strands of her wet hair in his fists and pulled her to him.

He smothered her face with kisses, irrespective of her resistance.

“By the way, yeh kiska kaam hai?” she sat up and suggestively slinked back the strap of her top and bra aside, exposing the faded lettering.

He was so tongue tied by her teasing gesture, he could only manage to smile and pulled her down placing his lips on his handwritten letters on her milky skin.

“Every word I wrote is true my love” he hugged her back, pulling her into him

“This is the best morning ever” he crooned in his sexy morning voice, nuzzling his face in her freshly showered hair.

“Ummm” she frowned “bass kar na puttu, maine naha liya.” She said unclutching herself from his arms as he unwillingly let her go.

“Baby tu na mood ka pura kachra kar deti hai” he said with an irked expression.

“Haan, sahi hai, tera bass chale toh hum pura din puri raat bistar mein hi pade rahenge” she giggled walking out hurriedly, getting on with her morning routine.

The rain from previous night had created a mess in the country side.

Every inch of land seemed wet and murky.

Normally Sidharth went for a jog along with the dogs, but today he rain checked.

His mind was trained on finishing the book at the earliest so that he can buy out maximum time with her, absolutely free from any worry before they go back.

After a heavy breakfast, he went upto her, speaking in a clipped tone.

“Baby, don’t call me for lunch. Mujhe aaj finish karna hai, last two pages” She looked at him understandingly and gave him a thumbs up “All the best puttu” she cooed back.

She looked at him, as her loving boyfriend had resumed back to being the serious writer.

She busied herself with the company documents and literature Preeti had sent her for perusing before she joined as an employee in her company.

Sidharth spent every moment of his day locked in his room working on his manuscript.

Later in the noon, He could hear the faint sounds of her laughing and talking on her phone.

Was she talking to Sunny again?

Sidharth stop being a caveman. Trust her.

He admonished himself and went back to his book.

As the evening approached, his neck was stiff and he couldn’t bare to look at the laptop anymore.

Enough for today, he thought and walked out of his room, searching for his plum.

She was seated on the wooden railing, with her legs hanging in the air.

He shoved at her, scaring her for a second, making her scream and grabbed her back in his arms. “I missed u love” he turned her head with his index finger on her chin and nibbled lightly at her lips, tasting her sweet berry gloss.

She closed her eyes, reeling with the pleasure his lips lavished on hers.

“Puttu, hum machaan chalein?" she asked

"waha pe kya hai kya hai yaar? pura keechad hoga udhar" he scowled his face looking at the moist surrounding.

"waha pe jaake gandi wali kissie karni hai tujje" she winked teasingly.

Shehnaaz and her wierd ideas, he smiled at himself shaking his head.

But somehow it sounded like a perfect plan to him.

They locked up the house and drove to their favourite spot.

But they were in for a bitter shock. Sidharth and Shehnaaz froze as they looked out at the horrific vision in front of their eyes.

Probably due to the heavy rains last night, the machan had collapsed into a mass of debris on the ground.

The place which was close to both their hearts, where their love had unfolded like a beautiful fairytale was now looking like a wreckage in front of them.

Shehnaaz silent tears had now transformed into heaving sobs.

“Maine tujhe keh rahi thi na bebu, mujhe kuch acchi feeling nahi aa rahi kuch dino se, dekh le ab kya ho gaya.” She cried looking out of the window.

He put his arms around her, rubbing her shoulder, helplessly tried to pacify her, but he himself felt like his heart had been scratched.

They just sat in the car looking at the sorry state their love nest had turned into.

Suddenly Sidharth got down from the car and walked to the remains.

Still seated in the car, she saw, He tossed around a few bamboos, and clicked a few pics and returned back.

His face still pained. “Baby dont cry" he pulled her to look at him. "dekh, we still have this, ab yeh memory hamesha rahegi apne paas” he opened his phone to reveal the pics which had the heart she had etched on the bamboo railing.

The heart which read two letters, SS. One for him and the other for her. 

____________________________________________

Hello guys, back with another chapter. Hope ur liking to read it as much as I like to write it.

Touch the star and comment back to let me know how you feel about this.

Lots of luv and luck to all

Sidnaazkidiwani