Chapter 17

"Luther, we have to get her home," Klaus croaked, trying to get Luther up off of the floor.

Luther carried Allison into the backseat of the car where Diego and him sat with her. Klaus and I squeezed into the passenger seat whilst Five spun away from the cabin in the drivers.

Five drove extra fast this time, allowing for us to get to the Academy in less than 20 minutes.

"Come on! Let's go!" Five ushered, getting out of the car.

"I don't think she's breathing," Luther cried.

Luther was carrying Allison's arms while Klaus was at her feet.

"If we don't get her upstairs, she's going to die," Klaus pointed out, rushing up the steps of the Academy.

I flicked my hand and the large doors swung open, allowing for the men to get Allison into the Academy as soon as possible.

"Mom!" I yelled frantically throughout the house, desperate for help.

"Grace! We need help!" I cried.

Pogo and Grace both appeared at the bottom of the stairs, concern etched into their features.

Graces face fell slightly before she started giving instructions.

"Bring her upstairs. Now,"

~

I had my hands over Allison's throat, trying to stop more blood from leaking from her slashed throat.

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx, one of you will need to give blood," Mom informed us.

"I will," we all exclaimed in sync.

All five of us glanced at each other.

"I'm doing it," Luther concluded, rolling up his sleeve.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy," Pogo croaked. "Your blood is more compatible with mine,"

"Hey, hey, I got this, big guy," Klaus notified, pushing in front of Luther.

Pogo once again shook his head.

"Master Klaus... Your blood is too... polluted," he explained.

"Move," Diego called, pushing past his siblings and towards Grace.

Grace turned toward Diego with a large needle in hand. Diego's eyes rolled back into his head and he fell to floor, unconscious.

Pogo nodded at Grace.

"Stick him,"

~

"The bastard that nearly killed our sister's still out there, with Vanya," Diego articulated, pacing back and forth within the living room. "We need to go after her,"

"Vanya is not important," Five argued.

"Hey, a little harsh Five," I notified, looking over at Five.

"I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies with the other seven billion of us," Five snapped.

I shook my head slightly before plopping myself down beside Klaus.

"Harold Jenkins is our first priority," Five continued.