𝐜𝐡. 𝟏𝟓

╭─────────────────╮

╰─────────────────╯

╰─────────────────╯

"CAN I be your bridesmaid?", toga excitedly asked manami.

"hm?? what's a bridesmaid?", manami asked, eating s'mores that kurogiri roasted for her.

"what?? aren't you getting married??", dabi asked, taking one of manami's s'mores.

"married?? we're engaging right now", manami said, sipping her pink unicorn lemonade.

"engaging? what the hell is that?!"

"like you know! instead of dating, we're engaging!", manami smiled, making dabi look weirdly at the girl.

"that's just engaged kore", toga laughed, making the girl shrug.

"but there's so much we need to work on! the wedding plans, the dress, the music, the food, and the groom", toga said.

"the groom?"

"yes kore. shigaraki tomura, the groom".

"what does he—"

"honey, have you seen his skin and his lips? sis needs to clean up his act", toga snapped.

"I mean, she ain't wrong", dabi agreed, taking a sip of manami's pink unicorn lemonade and spitting it out.

"ugh! how do you drink this?!"

"what do you mean? it's good isn't it?", manami asked.

"it's so...sweet", dabi said, making a disgusted face and getting up to go get some water to wash the sweetness out.

"anyways, have you told your friends and family yet?", toga asked, twirling around a piece of her hair.

"oh!! oh my gosh! I forgot to tell them!! thanks for reminding me himiko!", manami said as she quickly got up to call her father and papa.

"hello??", manami asked as the phone connected.

"kore, is something wrong? are they bullying you? I'll make your useless father ban all of them", aizawa calmly said.

"shōta, calm down. I'm sure kore's fine", yagi said, awkwardly laughing.

"yeah yeah! I just have some amazing news papa and father!"