𝐜𝐡. 𝟕

╭─────────────────╮

╰─────────────────╯

╰─────────────────╯

EVERY 10 years, there was olympics held for the gods and goddesses to participate in for fun.

but what made it amazing to watch, was that every god and goddess could use their powers. that is, as long as they didn't overuse it and harm the others.

usually zeus, poseidon, and hades watched, while the other gods had at it. but this year, hades decided to join, for reasons of his own.

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!", yagi announced.

everyone cheered as they sat in the colosseum. yagi had booked the entire stadium just for today. don't ask how, it's just because he's a god and he can do whatever he wants.

"today, we'll be having 3 stages of fun! the first stage is called go-kart racing!! I was watching over the humans and found them driving this cool car. sooooo, that's what we'll be doing today!!", yagi exclaimed with a bright smile.

many gods and goddesses were quite confused. what the hell was go-kart??

suddenly, zeus snapped his fingers and they saw go-karts appear in front of them. they were like mini cars, with a black bumper surrounding it. helmets were also provided, as you can never be too safe.

"alright! the first 42 to finish the race from the colosseum all the way back here advances to the next round", yagi said.

manami looked at her friends and started worrying. she didn't know how to drive at all.

without another beat, manami was strapped in with her helmet on. aizawa placed all his bets on takami, as he was too old for this shit.

"ready...set...GO!", yamada yelled. he also decided to sit out on this one, as he wanted to watch all the younger gods compete.

manami struggled to even get the engine going. she had to have yamada help her start. stepping on the gas peddle harshly, she zoomed past many contestants.

she then saw shigaraki kicking his go-kart. apparently his broke down, so now he was just fuming outside the colosseum.

"shiggy!! come here!!", manami called out, somehow she managed to stop the little car.

shigaraki raised a brow and walked over. other contestants were zooming by, some bumping into each other.

manami got out of the kart and forced shigaraki to sit in her kart.