𝐜𝐡. 𝟒

╭─────────────────╮

╰─────────────────╯

╰─────────────────╯

"SO how is it like up there?", toga excitedly asked. she leaned in closer to manami, but the girl didn't seem to mind, as she had no concept of personal space.

"umm...well there's a lot of pastel colors. recently, father got some of those fairy lights, and hung them around the columns. mm...there's also this big peach tree in the garden and there's many animals that come out and play with me", manami smiled, eating her rice.

shigaraki watched as the girl took the first bite. he probably should've told her the consequences, but part of him wanted her to stay.

"you guys should come and visit some time!!", manami exclaimed, grabbing some vegetables.

"I'm afraid that we can't", kurogiri replied, boiling some more fish balls.

"why not?", manami pouted.

"because your snobby—". toga elbowed dabi in the stomach, making him choke on some lettuce.

"haha, what dabi meant to say was that your father...has banned us from entering each others' realms", toga awkwardly laughed.

"oh. well...I'm sorry", manami pouted, taking her spoon and sticking it in her bowl of rice.

shigaraki felt an arrow pierce his heart.

"it's fine", he said, making manami look up.

after the semi-awkward dinner, manami got ready to leave. until she couldn't.

"w-why can't I go home??", manami asked, starting to tear up. she wanted to go back to heaven and have aizawa read her her bedtime story.

shigaraki started panicking as he wasn't sure what to say. 'would she hate me? fuck!'

"s-shigaraki?? why can't I go home?", manami asked. her bright blue turned glossy, coating with a layer of tears.

'shitshitshit!!'

"u-umm...", shigaraki hesitated. he couldn't. he couldn't possibly tell her that he made her eat something in hell to purposely keep her here.

"you ate something from hell. so boss gets to keep you here", dabi bluntly said, making shigaraki whip his head towards the male.