𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

╭─────────────────╮

╰─────────────────╯

╰─────────────────╯

ABOVE the clouds resides the home of many gods and goddesses. some call it heaven, others call it nirvana.

there lives a particular goddess known as persephone, or better yet, manami kore.

a beauty she is, and a heart of gold she possesses. with a pure aura surrounding her, she lures people in with her sunshine smile.

her fair skin is as white as the snow, with her pearly silver hair. her bright blue eyes shimmer like the sun shining against the warm ocean waves.

with a flick of her slender fingers, she is able to bless the crops on earth and bless a maiden with a child.

she is the daughter of demeter, aizawa shōta, and zeus, yagi toshinori. the one and only...

manami kore.

➽───────────────❥

➽───────────────❥

below the ground of the so called earth, resides the underworld. sometimes referred to as hell.

there lives a peculiar god, known as hades. or better yet, shigaraki tomura.

he was said to be the worst. a scary being they said. with a frown permanently etched onto his face, he scowls at every soul that passes.

quite a sight he is. light blue hair and ruby red eyes. with a few scars here and there, one prominent one on his right eye.

with a snap of his rough fingers, he could determine the punishment of the dead. every being and every subject is under his control in the underworld.

he's known as the one and only king of hell, hades.

shigaraki tomura.

╭─────────────────╮

╰─────────────────╯

╰─────────────────╯