Chapter 6

Amy POV

<><><><><>

I looked everywhere for Niall but couldn't find him anywhere. Just then I remembered that Liam gave me his number, ugh I left it in my room.

I ran up to my room and made Liam a contact, I made it 'Liam:D' lame I know.

To Liam:D:

Hey Liam it's Amy where are ya....I guess I need to talk to someone, if you want to listen that is.

I hit send and now I just have to wait for a reply, I went down stairs. I guess I should look for Drew, I looked around and found him and Tim heading towards the side of the stage.

I felt my phone vibrate.

From Liam:D :

We are going on soon....how about after?

To Liam:D :

Sure thing Liam!

I put my phone back in my bra, yes I do that well only at balls or anywhere that I have to wear a dress that doesn't have pockets. I went towards the stage...hmm I think I might record this it will be funny to look back on later tonight.

Tim POV

<><><><><>

I was facing the crowd and Drew bad his back to them, I seem Amy coming maybe I don't have to explain it to her.

"Ugh Drew what is it you want to tell me" I said sounding like I didn't care and winked at Amy she smiled. I think she understands, it looks like she is recording it.

"Well I have a plan to marry Amy and then maybe after 2months I get her pregnant and then just leave her with the kid, and in the end I get tons of money." He looked confident about what he just said. I slapped him right across the face and stormed off.

Amy POV

<><><><><>

I watched as Tim stormed off, he slapped Drew. I love him! Well as a brother anyway. I got a text from some number.

From XXX-XXX-XXXX:

Hey Amy it's Niall, Liam gave me your number. Please don't be mad at Liam for giving me it bc well I kinda took his phone and put your number on here!:D

I made him a contact, no one goes on my phone so I made his contact 'Niall Sexy Horan' still not the best.

To Niall Sexy Horan: I'm not mad at Liam or you, I am mad at Drew!!!:O

From Niall Sexy Horan:

Why what did he do now?

To Niall Sexy Horan:

Can I talk to you latz about it I am talking to Liam about it to we could all talk about it and PS I can't believe you didn't tell me!!!

Let's see if he understands. The announcer started to talk and Drew came over to me. ugh I can never get away!

Drew put his arm around my waste I pushed him away.

"Hey lady's and gentlemen here is the biggest boy band in the world.......ONE DIRECTION!!!!!" The announcer said getting really hyper when he said one direction."They are here to sing Little Things for Princess Amy Smith and Drew Williams!" He ran off the stage and 1D came on.

I smiled at Niall he smirked back at me.Drew tensed up a bit, I look at him he looked mad.

"Drew please calm down" I stated I can't handle him, he looked at me with cold icy eyes.

"Don't tell me what to do" he said to me, I looked away and removed him arm from my waste. The boys started to talk, Louis started talking first.

"Hello everyone, how is everyone?" He asked waving at the crowd. Liam stepped up to talk.

"We are going to sing our 3rd track on our new album 'Take Me Home' called Little Things" Liam stepped back to where he was standing before Zayn moved up a bit. The music began.

"Your hand fits in mine.. like its made just for me.." Zayn sang the rest of his verse then Liam walked up to the front of the stage.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes.. When you smile you never love your stomach or your thighs...." Liam finished his part, then Zayn stepped up again.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.. Cause it's you it's you they add up to" Liam sang a little in the background, then Louis stepped up.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea...maybe that's the reason you talk in your sleep" they boys finished the song, I had tears flowing down my cheeks i don't care how bad my makeup is. We all clapped for the lads as they walked off the stage. The announcer came back to the stage.

"Thank you One Direction, now an announcement from the King" he said as my dad came to the stage, a little drunk but not that bad. He still knew what he was saying