Chapter 5

Amy POV

<><><><>

Ugh I hate Drew. Why do I have to marry a ugh? first he was rude to me then be had the nerve to slap Niall.

I walked down the stairs looking in every direction (hehe direction) for my parents. I honestly couldn't find them. Knowing my dad he is probably drinking, and my mum could be anywhere.

I heading over to the bar to see if my dad was there. I was right he was there.

"Dad?" I said tapping his shoulder. He turned around and smiled at me. He put his drink down.

"What's wrong pumpkin?" My dad has always called me pumpkin, since I was little. I thought I would ask how he felt about Drew and then bring up what happened.

"I was just wondering how you felt about Drew" I said as I took a seat next to my dad, yeah I am lazy and didn't want to stand. He thought for a moment, he luckily wasn't wasted yet and could still give me a truthful answer.

"Well he seems nice I just don't know if its who you want, pumpkin" My dad started, then he continued. "He isn't my favourite person, to be honest I didn't want to choose Drew out of the two guys we could choose from." I thought about what he just said.

"Dad, who was the other person?" I just really wanted to know, badly. It looked like he was thinking of the name. He took another sip of his beer before answering.

"His name was Niall Horan." My dad stated.......WAIT WHAT!! My eyes went wide. " you know him pumpkin? I nodded, I had to tell Niall.

"Thanks dad your the best well..... I have something I need to tell you." I started he looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "Um....erm..... DrewslappedNiall" I said really fast even thought my dad heard it. He was fuming mad he got up and walked away.

I got up and started looking for Niall.

Tim POV (when he just met Drew)

<><><><>

This lad doesn't look good for Amy, not saying I am the right guy I don't like Amy that way. I mean the other guy.... I think his name is Niall would be perfect for Amy.

"Who are you?" Drew asked me.He looked mad, not sure why I am not taking his fiancé away from him. Wait did he even purpose to her?

"I am Tim you know the one Amy just told you about." Man this lad need to listen more. What did I say that aloud? He looked angry, oops.

"Well you stay away from her because I have a little plan and if you promise to stay away from her, well at least not make her love you I will tell you." He said then a really beautiful girl walked by and he winked at her and slapped her bum. WTF!

I just got a text I looked to see who it was........Megan. Megan's my girlfriend I have liked her for a while now and I finally asked her out a month ago.

Fron Megan<3:

Hey babe..how's the Ball?

To Megan<3:

Hey beautiful, it's good but I hate the lad that is ganna marry Amy.

Amy and Megan are really close friends since we started dating. I got another text from Megan.

From Megan<3:

That's good, well not the marrying part. What's his name? Why doesn't he seem good?

I looked up to see Drew was gone and hitting on girls. Ugh I hate this lad.

To Megan<3:

His name is Drew.. He is bad bc he keeps hitting on girls like we were talking and a girl walked by he winked and slapped her bum! And now he is hitting on another girl.

I hit send and put my phone in my pocket. I walked over to Drew and tapped his shoulder. He turned around.

"Hey man how's it going?" He asked, then he continued."let's go and I will tell ya the plan"

Maybe I could use this to help Amy... I can tell she doesn't like him at all.

<><><><><><><><><><>

How was it guys? I will update even though I don't think anyone is reading this