Chapter 13

Hey people, read on and tell me your thoughts!

<><><><><><>

Amy POV

At the moment Niall and I are driving to my house, well it's kinda more less my parents my siblings moved out about 2years ago. I found out they are happily married, and both have kids. I'm an aunt!

*Buzz Buzz*

Drew: 1 hour!

Wow my 5 hours are almost up. We finally made it to my house. I slowly got out of the car, along with Niall. Apparently Niall and my family have gotten really close since I was kidnapped. At least if we do marry, I don't have to worry about my parents liking Niall. Niall said they have no clue that Liam found me.

"Hey Amy" I looked up, and smiled. I nodded, he continued. "What are we going to say?"

"Uh let me tell them" I pleaded, he smiled and nodded. He is so caring, I really do love him. We knocked on the door, I stood behind Niall sorta hiding. I want to surprise my parents. I heard the door open.

"Oh hello Niall how can I help you" my father asked Niall. I missed his voice. They talked for a bit, Niall didnt move. "Come in son"

Niall started to walk in trailing behind my dad, I told Niall I was going to my old room. He nodded and continued to follow me dad. I also told Niall I would be down in a minute, I just want to rest.

*Buzz Buzz*

Drew: times up on my way, meet me out front. DONT DRAW ANY ATTENTION!!!

Woah little weirdo. I'm going to be dead if he finds me...

<><><><><><>

Niall POV

"So what brings you here Niall?" Mrs.Smith asked, she has told me to call her Katelyn as it is her first name.

"Oh just brought a surprise, just let me go get it." I said and started to head to Amy's room. I found her laying on her bed crying. "Aww babe what's wrong."

She handed me her phone, then muttered she is going to be dead. It was from Drew.

*Buzz Buzz*

Drew: where are you, better HURRY up.

"Babe don't worry we won't let him hurt you" I said putting my hand on her arm, she flinched. That weird. I lifted her sleeve and found a fresh scab. "What did he do to you"

"He got mad at me and cut me with a knife" she was poring out tears.

"Babe lets go see your mum and dad" I said she nodded and followed me. We headed down the stairs. When we were outside the lounge I told her to wait and I will announce her in.

I walked in. I sat on the couch her parents looked confused.

"Amy come in now" after I said that Amy bolted into the room and ran to her parents, they looked shocked.

"AMY" they yelled in sync, they shared a big hug and she kissed both their cheeks. "How did you find her Niall" her mother asked. I pointed to Amy, she nodded.

<><><><><>

Amy POV

"Well, I was aloud out every six months. This time I seen lots of screaming girls coming towards me, I looked behind me and Liam was there. So I grabbed his arm and we bolted until we lost them. Then he noticed who I was. And brought me to his place. Finally Niall came to Liam's and we have been hanging out ever since. All this happened today too." I explained. Everyone smiled and we gathered closer for a nice big group hug.

<><><><><><><>

Hope it was good:).

Comment!

Vote!