Chapter 8

Hope ya like.

Niall POV

I walked towards the stage, I wonder what is going on. I seen Harry, he gave me a thumbs up. Uh....okay then. I finally got behind stage. I seen the King.

"Oh finally your here boy" the King said, loud and proud.

"Sorry I took to long, sir." I stated proudly. I striated up a bit, he looked pleased. He had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Well Niall, how would you like to take my daughter on a date and so on. I want her to live the life she wants so want to give her a relationship before she marries you, she has taken some liking to you." I was smiling like an idiot. "So Niall what do you say?"

" I would be honored, Sir. I have liked Amy since I seen her earlier today." I stated, this is my lucky day. Usually Harry gets the girls, I guess he is just a ladies man.

"Great, well Niall please don't tell her. We just wanted to know if you would want to. If not we would have to find someone else." The King told me, so their forcing her to marriage? I nodded a yes. "Well thank you Niall, bye"

The king walked out, I stood there. I have so many butterflies right now. I feel like my belly did a flip. I walked back to Amy's room, she was talking to Liam.

I knocked her door, she looked at me and a smile appeared. She is so beautiful, her blue eyes make my melt. Everything about her makes me happy.

She waved me into her room. I walked in and sat on the edge of her bed. Liam left her room, making it just us two.

"Amy" she looked at my nodded me to continue. "I...I love you"

Enjoy?

Comment!

Vote