Chapter 12

Hey I am dedicating this chapter to @Reader116 she has helped me so much. Just being there for me and the stories is amazing, whenever I'm down a see she has said something to me makes me happy. Well on with the story.

<><><><><>

Amy POV

I woke up still in the basement, I keep hoping this is all a dream...a very long dream. Even when I know it's not a dream, it's real. I heard Drew coming down the stairs, I quickly got up and into the bathroom. I will say I'm going to the bathroom.

*knock knock*

Of course, he would knock. Ugh this is so complicated.

"Amy hurry up!" He exclaimed pretty loud. I muttered a 'okay' in reply. I quickly washed my hands and left the bathroom. He slapped me and pulled out a knife, and cut a arm. I screamed because of all the pain. "That's more making me wait more then 5 minutes"

I am laying on the floor holding my arm, I am putting a lot of pressure to it so hopefully it will stop bleeding soon.

<><><><><><>

Niall POV

I couldn't be anymore mad then I am. Sadly the boys and I have an interview in a few hours, so I need to try to be a little more happy. I did my hair and got dressed. Then I got some food and sat on my couch, lets say I eat when I'm stressed...and every other time.

"You have to help me I'm stuck inside your...." It ended because I read the text.(whole texting convo)

U/N: look at her! Picture Message

(Pic of Amy on the floor with blood)

Me: she is like that bc of you

U/N: you know how many time she cried for her wittle Nialler...way to many.

Me: why did you change your number?

U/N: I'm not stupid, now I'm going Amy needs to be taught a lesson.

Me: don't touch her!!!!!!

(End of convo)

I can't stand this...I just can't.

<><><><><><>

Drew POV

Oh man I love toying with Niall, I lie about half the stuff I tell him. Sadly today is the day I let Amy out for 5 hours. Usually I follow her, but she never sees me. She has never tried to run away well she did for the first three months but figured out she will never get out. I'm not going to follow this time I have better things to do

<><><><><>

Amy POV (sorry for the many POV changes)

I was getting ready to go out. Maybe I will meet someone, who will help me. Probably not. Ugh I hate my life, I am getting so frustrated.

"ANSWER NOW!" My text tone rang out. That ones for drew because he always gets made if I don't answer him.

Drew: hurry up I'm going to drive you to the mall.

Yay the mall tons of my friends go to the mall, or did. Oh well I might meet someone who can help me. I finished getting ready and went upstairs.

"I'm ready Drew" I Called out hoping he heard me. Few minutes later drew came out of his room, and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out to his car.

"You know the rules right?" He questioned me, I nodded "what are they" he smirked.

"1. Don't talk to anyone but the store people and nothin about you. 2. I have to buy you something. And 3. Don't buy food." Some of his rules are stupid I know. I know he follows me, I can see him even though he thinks I dont. I just play along though so there is no chance that I am going to be saved today.

"Good" he said, he has never gave me a compliment on my brains before. I thanked him, and we were at the mall already. I got out and thanked Drew for driving me and heading into the mall.

Suddenly I see a bunch of screaming girls running towards me I look behind me to Liam, he looked worried. I did what I quickly thought of. I grabbed his arm and bolted the other direction, from the fans. I know we both didnt want to get run over my fans.

"Than...Amy is that you" he asked, should I tell him? "It is you Amy I am taking home"

"No you can't Drew will just be upset" I said worried you have never seen Drew upset before, it's not nice.

"Who cares what he thinks, he has been harassing Niall" I am now on the verge to cry it's not fun hearing the boy you love is getting harassed by your kidnapper.

"Promise he won't hurt me?" I asked Liam he smiled and nodded, I sighed and left the mall with him. Of course we put our hoods up, no we didn't hold hands. Trust me he is a married man, it made the front cover of the newspaper.

We got to Liam's car when I got a text from Drew.

Drew: 4hours left

"Who's that" Liam asked. I looked up from my phone to him.

"Nobody" I said rather quickly damn, he knows I'm lying so being the Liam he is took my phone. He looked worried then that emotion left his face. Within a few minutes we made it to a house not sure who's house.

I got in and there was Dani, she smiled and we talked for a bit. I guess she already knew who I was. Then suddenly something unexpected happened someone put their hands on my eyes and said guess who in a very weird voice. I took the hands off and seen the man I have been dreaming about everyday for those 5 years. I ran up and hugged him he hugged me back and whispered in my ear.

"I won't let that cruel man do that again."

<><><><><><>

Hope that chapter was good!:)