Chapter 10

Hey read on.....

<><><><><><><>

Amy POV

I seen a person in all black. He had a ski mask on too. He has a big sack, I was shocked and started to get up. He walked around the bench to the side I was on. My mind was blank, suddenly everything came back. I started darted away, but the person grabbed my wrist.

"Can't get away that easy" the person hissed. Alrighty I have my phone in case, plus a loud voice PERFECT! I kicked the guy in the...well his baby maker. He gasped and let go of my wrist I didn't take any time. I ran...fast.

He is close behind me. He is yelling at me. Suddenly I got really tired and everything started to get blurry. I started to wobble a bit. To strong arms held me, why do I have a feeling they belong to that man. I looked up to see Drew, he has the cloths that the man did, wait it was Drew?

"Hey babe...miss me" then everything went blank.

:Later:

I woke up in what looks like a basement. I look around there was a bed, bathroom, and a mini fridge. I opened the mini fridge to find only water was in there. Yay, then I heard a door open.

I quickly shut the fridge door, quietly of course. Then ran back to the bed. I looked up to see Drew.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling" he chuckled and slapped me. I whimpered a little. He laughed, god I hate his laugh. Then he punched my gut. I held it feeling weak.

"Answer me when I am talking to you" he yelled then slapped me again. I held my cheek instead of my gut, oh how much I would love to punch him in the face right now.

"Oh sorry" I stated looking down. When I looked up he looked so pissed. I shivered a bit, scared of what he might do next.

<><><><><><>

Niall POV

I can't find Amy anywhere. I miss her so much. I am heading to the court yard right now, I found the bracelet she was wearing. I ran into the castle and found her dad, I tapped his shoulder he turned to see me with a pleased face.

"Sir, I'm sorry to say this but I believe someone has kidnapped your daughter" I said as much as it killed me too. He looked taken back.

"Why do you believe that son" I have him the bracelet, I seen a tear slip from his eye and it rolled down his cheek. "Her grandmother gave her this and never took it off"

I felt my heart sink.

"I'm sorry sir. She said she was going to see her mother. I shouldn't have let her go alone. I just never thought this would happen." I explained to the king. He looked a little pleased, why be pleased when your daughter is missing.

"I am very proud in how you took the blame apon yourself, don't worry son it's not your fault. Nobody would have thought anything like that would happen." The king stated, that made me feel a little better. " I will call the police"

With that he ran off, many people have left now. Just a few family members here and there, along with me and the lads.

"They said they will put out a search party" he said "also that the best we can do now is wait"

So we have been for 5 years