I saw everyone sitting on the couch watching me closely. 'Good morning guys'; I chirped happily. 'I will be gone the rest of the day, I have a job interview today'; I said while grabbing some Cheerios.

'B, my parents wouldn't mind paying for your education, they love you like your their daughter'; Veronica said and I rolled my eyes. 'I already told all of you, I won't except a penny from any of you'; I said pointing my finger at all of them.

They sighed and I started eating. I looked up and I saw Cheryl and Toni and Veronica and Reggie making out on the couch.

Jughead walked towards me and sat next to me. 'Guys, I'm eating, have sex in your rooms'; I said and they all groaned and pulled away.

'Why do you always cockblock us'; Cheryl asked. 'I'm a pro in it and I'm pretty sure the only one with a cock is Reggie'; I said and Jughead chuckled next to me.

'Anyway I gotta go, bye'; I said and before I could leave Jughead grabbed me by my arm and said: 'Betty, are you okay'. 'Jug, can we talk about this later'; I asked. 'Okay, good luck during your interview, princess'; he said and kissed the top of my head. I blushed and quickly left.

When I arrived at the house which was big a blonde woman opened the door.

'Hi, I'm Elizabeth Cooper, but I go by Betty, I'm here for the job'; I said and the woman smiled. 'Ah yes Betty, I'm Avery Cooper, nice to meet you Betty follow me'; Mrs. Cooper said.

'This is Noah and this is James, their both five'; she said and I smiled at the cute kids, James had the same eyes as mine and they both have blonde hair. They kinda look like me which is weird.

'You know Betty, you kinda look like you'; she said chuckling. 'Yeah, their adorable tho'; I said. 'My husband will be here any moment'; she said.

Then when her husband walked in my whole world stopped. 'D-dad'; I stuttered.

'Betty'; he said staring at me in shock. 'Dad, Hal what's going on'; Avery asked dad confused.

'So you've been hiding here for the past eight years. You knew how mom is, but you still left me with her, why, wasn't I good enough'; I asked confused tears leaving my eyes.

'I really tried, but your mother made up lies and bought the jury over, so she got full custody over you, Betty I tried so hard'; he said and I saw the tears in his eyes.

'Yeah sure, but why did you leave me alone with that monster'; I asked. He looked at me confused. 'Oh you didn't know, after you left mom became a drunk who abused me and Polly, she forced me into a abusive relationship with a guy who raped and beated me on a daily basis. She even used all my college fund, that's why I was here today, so that I can pay for school, but how could you have known, huh, when you left me eight years ago'; I said and I saw the tears and guilt in his eyes.

'I'm sorry for this scene mrs. Cooper, I'm sure I will find another job, again I'm sorry'; I said and was about to leave when Avery said something. 'Wait, Betty after everything that I heard, I think the least me and Hal can do is pay for your education'; she said and I stopped in my tracks.

I turned around and I looked at her. 'What, no this is my problem, I can't be a burden'; I said. 'You won't and Avery is right, it's the least I can do and your my daughter, so I will pay, to which university do you go to and which course'; he asked.

'UCLA, I'm studying to become a crime investigator'; I said giving in. 'Wow, well I will contact your school and make sure every payment goes to my bankaccount, I'm proud of you Betty, and I hope I can fix our relationship'; he said which caused new tears to come up. 'I would want that too dad'; I whispered and he hugged me. This was the first time in years that I felt parental love. I felt him kiss my hair and slowly stroking it. 'I will see you guys soon'; I said when I left.

When I opened the door and saw everyone looking at me. 'Hey'; I said. I think Jughead noticed my red eyes first because he jumped of off the couch. 'Betty did something happened, did you not get the job'; he asked concerned.

I said nothing, I just sat down on the couch and stared into nothing. I felt Jughead sit next to my rubbing my back. 'I met my dad, the babysitting job was about his children'; I said and I heard Cheryl and Veronica gasp. 'His new wife is nice'; I continued. 'What the hell happened'; Veronica asked. 'We yelled, well, I yelled at him, spilled all the tea to him, he is going to pay for my education and he wants to have a relationship with me again'; I said and jughead grabbed my hand in comfort. I looked at him and smiled softly. 'Everything is gonna be fine princess, I promise'; he whispered and I smiled. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around me. 'I think we should leave'; I heard V whisper and they all left. 'Want to watch a movie'; he asked. I nodded. He had put 'clueless' on and I grinned. 'Clueless, really'; I asked. 'What it's iconic'; he said and I shrugged.

Jughead's POV

We were watching the movie and Betty laid her head in my chest and I smiled. Her hair started tickling in my face. I swear, the only thing I wanted was to pull her hair out of my face, but before I even realised, I cupped her face into my hands. She looked at me and had a confused smile on her face. I started into her eyes and she looked into mine, my eyes looking at her lips and then again back at her eyes. And before I knew it my lips were on hers.

I felt her kiss me after a few seconds, our lips moved together and she slowly pulled at my bottom lip and kissed me again, she then sat on my lap and her body moulded into mine. Holy shit, my hands wrapped around her waist and hers in my hair. Soon she pulled away and rested her head on mine. 'Wow'; I said.

So they kissed. The kiss scene is based on Ellery and Malcolm from the book "two can keep a secret" this book is amazing so I recommend it. This is also a very long chapter, hope y'all enjoyed it