CHAPTER 12

A/N: Firstly I would like to apologize for not updating this story for so long. Honestly this is among my favourite story and I would love to keep updating it. Unfortunately my state of mind wasn't in the right direction this past few weeks and I have to distance myself so that I could heal up. 

I don't know how long it will took me to gather myself back up but I hope I will find myself to keep updating other stories too and I thanked lots of you for being patient and supporting this story.

Honestly this chapter didn't feel right and I have this feeling like this story aren't connected to each other or was it just me thinking to much?

Yeah whatever, hope you guys like it. Please vote and leave some opinions about this chapter. Thank you!

Juuzou glance up the orange painted sky as she leans over the rail on the rooftop. The wind breeze over her colorless hair making them sway by the side of her face.

The sound of the metal door open didn't seem to bother her as she been waiting for him.

"What did he said?" She asks.

The brown hair, tan skin man lean beside her and watch people walking below them. "Just like you predicted." He sigh. "Kageyama maybe somewhere in Football Frontier. He also keeps mentioning that he's being watched by him."

The pale skin girl hum. "That wasn't why you called me."

"No." Onigawara nods and glances over the girl. "Endou Daisuke, Gouenji Yuuka, and Raimon Souichirou. Is it possible that he was involved with what happened to them?"

She glances over the detective who held the hardened expression and sigh. "Isn't it obvious? The coincidences were too high don't you think so? Each of them is bolder from fulfilling his plan."

"There's no evidence-"

"This is the problem with police officers." Juuzou groans and slumps over the wall. "All you care about is evidence. Evidence, evidence, evidence. Until that evidence no longer fits the narrative you need to be true, at which point they become an illusion, a mistake."

It was silent between them as the sky slowly turn darker with darkness swallowing the sun and replace by the twinkling light surrounding the moon.

"What do you know about project Z? Fuyukai mentioned that Football Frontier is controlled by it. Have you heard about this before?"

Juuzou taps her fingers over the wall. "Never heard of it."

The old detective stare over the young girl who was staying in silence which quite unusual for her given that she used to be very talkative. "Well then, if you find anything, give me a call." He walks away leaving the girl on her own even if he knows that she was hiding something from him.

She raises her head so that she can watch the moon that brightening the sky. Her skin illuminated by the light of it. From the distance, the young girl looks almost like a goddess descended from the moon, paired with her pale skin which shines and her white hair brighten by the moonlight.

"The god-like beings from the sky are out to execute and sneer at us." She mutters as she pushes herself off the wall and walks away. "How predictable." 

"I'm home," Juuzou announces as she walks into Kidou's room.

The owner of the room was scrolling over the tablet but stop as he watches the girl plop over his side on the bed. "Welcome home." He greets back then glance over the time, 8.45 p.m. "Where have you been?"

The pale skin girl rolls over so that she was facing him and smiles. "I was playing with an orange tabby cat, he so round and I end up playing with him that I didn't realize the time. Sowy~"

Kidou held his gaze over the girl who now starts humming in her tune the back to the tablet. "Don't walk around so late on your own next time. It would be dangerous for a girl to walk alone."

"Got it~" She sang and snuggle over his side. She peeks over him who was concentrating on whatever information he just found. "Nee Yuuto~"

"Hmm?"

"Yuuto~"

The called boy finally glances over the girl who offers him an innocent smile.

"Cuddle?"

Kidou blinks few times then glances over the tablet then back to the girl. He notices from the early of the day, she wasn't like her usual bubbly self but he decided not to push her to tell him. But as he glances down at her, he noted that she wasn't asking but rather she's begging him too.

He put aside the tablet and took off his goggle over the nightstand. He then turns off the light and fixes himself under the duvet so that it covers both of them.

Juuzou hugs over the boy's waist and snuggles onto his chest. "So warm~"

Kidou kisses over her head and pulls her near him by hugging her head and let her use his left arm as a pillow. "Juuzou." He calls while smothering her hair.

It earns him a soft hum as she's feeling secured for being near the braided brown-haired boy's arm.

"You did great today." He can feel Juuzou's clench his shirt upon his words and dampening over the front making him pull her closer and pat her head softly.

The sound of the bell ringing noting the end of class that also ends the school for the day.

The students stood up and thanked the teacher before they all continue off their days whether to return home or to join the club's activities.

Juuzou ends up watching from the sideline as usual as she watches Kidou practicing with the other members. Feeling eyes on her, she glance over and smile seeing Aki and Otonashi approaching. "Yo!"

"Would you mind?" Aki motion over the unoccupied side of the bench.

"Go ahead." She scoots over allowing both of them to fill the space.

"How your first day?" The youngest asks.

The pale skin girl shrug. "Fine, I guess, though I was asleep the whole classes so I don't remember much."

Both managers sweat drop and chuckle awkwardly.

"No surprise there." Otonashi mutter.

Aki perks up. "Oh, I almost forgot! Have you join any club yet?"

"Not yet." Juuzou shook her head.

"Then why don't you join the soccer club then?" The dark green-haired girl suggests.

"That's a great idea!" Agreed the youngest out of the trio.

"Hmm~" Juuzou hum in thought.

"A-ano, y-you don't have to sign as a player, you could join as a manager with us!" Aki quickly adds remembering the girl's state. "Just give a thought about it, okay?"

The colorless haired girl glances over them and flashes them a toothy smile. "Sure."

The word player lingering on her mind as she glances back at the field. Her feet ached for her to run on the field, kicking the ball around and score a goal. And the one that most longing, playing alongside her savior.

She clenches her trembling hands feeling like the darkness shadowing her mind. She wants to be on the field but her mind blocking her body from doing so. The longing look lingers on her eyes as she watches Kidou running around the field.

She wants to play with him but she can't- no she couldn't.

"You useless little cunt!"

"You shouldn't even be born!

"No one would want useless trash like you!"

"Mama."