CHAPTER 9

Juuzou watch in silent from her bed as Kidou busying himself to get everything right before he left. She glance at Hakamada who supposed to be taking care of her who already look at her and shrug.

 She sigh and whine. "Yuutttooo. You need to get ready for today's match. I would be fine with Hakamada here." She cough after her last words which made Kidou quickly reach for a glass of water before anyone could and appear by her sight in a blink.

 He pass her the glass and watch in worry at her. "Maybe I should stay here, who-"

 "Yuuto." Juuzou stop in scolding manner. "They need you okay? Beside I would be here when you come back anyway."

 Kidou frown. "But you also need me. I should have known that you've a fever and yet here you're getting sick."

 The sick girl giggle, shaking her head. "You should stop blaming yourself. It was my fault for being outside in a cold night."

 "Yeah and I-" He goes to argue but Juuzou cover his mouth.

 "Don't you dare." She warn him. "Now go get ready and win the match for me." She flash him a smile.

 The goggled boy sigh and smile at her. "Fine then. I promise that I will win this match."

 Juuzou sigh as she fall back on her bed. "Pity I could see it with my own eyes." She pout.

 "Young master." Hakamada call. "It's time." He remind the boy.

 "Sure." Kidou simply state then glance back to the sick pale skin girl. "Get well soon okay?" He kiss her head, smiling then he walk out.

 Juuzou just watch him until he disappear then look at the ceiling of her room sighing.

 "Is there something bothering you?" Hakamda ask as he cover the girl with a fluffy thick blanket.

 "What made you said so?" She ask in monotone.

 The butler shrug. "Just an intuitive."

 But Juuzou didn't offer any answer as she just stay in silent which Hakamada noted as not to push her further.

 The older man look at his watch and made a sound in realization. "Young master's match was about the begin. Do you want me to turn on the tv?"

 "I'm not in the mood." The girl answer while staring over the ceiling.

 "But the match-" The butler cut himself off after seeing the sadden look on her face. "Call me if you need anything."

 Juuzou turn herself over her left side with her eyes shadowed, clenching her teeth.

-Stadium-

 The Raimon members was warming up as they're preparing for the match. Kazemaru was finishing stretching over his legs when he notice the goggle wearer boy who seem to be frowning ever since he arrive. He then walk closer and pat Kidou's shoulder to gain his attention.

 "Are you okay?" Ask the aquamarine hair boy.

 Kidou flash him a small smile. "Yeah, it's nothing."

 "You sure?" Kazemaru tilt his head. "You have been frowning for quite some times thought. And quite quiet if I may add."

 "Talking about being quiet." Endou intercept as he walk toward them. "Where's Juuzou?"

 "Now that you mention." The fastest member state in realization. "It was quite a havoc before whenever she came. Is she among the crowds?"

 Kidou shake his head. "No, she wasn't able to come. It seem that she have catch a cold for being outside for quite some times."

 "Eh, that's a pity. I was hoping that she could watch our match after being assigned out." Endou state in disappointment.

 "Yeah." The goggled boy lowly trail as he was sadder that she wasn't able to watch him play and that he couldn't be with her while she's sick.

-Back at the Mansion-

 Juuzou couldn't find herself to fall asleep ever since Kidou left. She glance at the alarm clock by her side and sigh noting that the match would already started and she will been missing it all. The pale girl also disappoint that she couldn't watch Kidou play in this new team with her own eyes as she have only been watching it on tv during her hospitalize days.

 The door suddenly open which earn her attention, revealing Kidou's father. The man just being inform by his butler about the girl condition as he have to left early that morning. He also just finished up his works and directly came to visit the sick girl.

 "Sorry, did I wake you up?" The older man apologize as he walk closer and took a seat on the chair that being put by the bed's side as there where Kidou used to seat this morning, watching her.

 Juuzou shake her head, flashing him a tired smile. "Don't worry. I doesn't feel like sleeping actually."

 The man hum in acknowledgement. "Something in your mind?"

 The white hair girl raise her eyebrows with her eyes shine in teasing mood. "What make you think I'm thinking of something?"

 He sigh. "You like sleeping whenever you get your chances too. When you have nightmare or something on your mind, you will stay awake and sometimes you will bother Yuuto and sometime me or Hakamada."

 The girl chuckle. "You got me. Don't worry, it just me and my crazy mind. There wasn't between it anyway." She reassure him but it didn't seem to convince him.

 "I have been watching you grow up along with Yuuto, Juuzou. Despite your thought of me being quite neglected, I actually that you always being quite whenever something bothering or rather played in your mind. Same as when you hate the rule of breakfast only for breakfast and dinners only for dinner."

 Her face scrunch, hatefully. "I think that just stupid." She cough few times before continuing. "They all foods in the end right? Why bother labelling them when to eat." She argue.

 The owner of the mansion laugh hearing her words. "There's more like you." He ruffle her hair a little which make her emit a soft giggle. "Now tell me what's on your mind?"

 Juuzou expression turn unreadable as she glance at the ceiling. "The match." She start.

 "You mean the one that Yuuto is playing right now?"

 "No." She shake her head. "The last match for Teikoku, I mean."

 "What's with it?" The man frown.

 "That match, it destroy everything. The members, the team, school's reputation and even me."

 "What do you mean by destroying you?" He frown even deeper in confuse.

 "Because." She start as she now glance at the man, looking directly into his eyes with teary eyes. "I don't think I could play soccer anymore."

A/N: Sorry for the plain chapter. Just wanna update something and show some relationship between Juuzou and Kidou's father which could be point as her father too. Thank you guys and please vote and leave some comments about it.