CHAPTER 5

Kidou was sleeping soundly that morning as his body was still sore from yesterday training. He awake when the ray of sunlight fill his room.

 "Such a peaceful day." He state as he look out the window until footsteps of someone running toward his room can be hear. "Well I guess I said it too early huh."

 "Yuuto!" Juuzou call as she slam open the door then jump on Kidou's bed. She keep jumping while Kidou only watch her rocking his bed. "Let's eat soba!"

 The boy raise his eyebrows and lean back at the head board. "Isn't it too early for it?"

 "What are you talking about?" She flop down. "There no such things as too early for anything. Hurry up I want to eat sobaaaa." She whine as she keep shaking Kidou who just silently let her.

 "Fine then. Let me take a shower first." He state getting out of his bed and walk toward the bedroom.

 "Oh, do you want me to wash your back?" Juuzou ask as she lay on her stomach.

 Kidou quickly slam the bathroom door and lock it as his face turn red at her question.

 The pale girl chuckle with her head swing left and right. "So shy."

 Later on, Hakamada walk in the room as he want to check on the young master but only meet with Juuzou laying on Kidou's bed while stitching her hand. She look happy with the way she manage to sew it then saw Hakamada who been standing at the door.

 "Morning, Hakamada." She greet.

 "Good morning, Juuzou-sama." He greet back.

 "Buu, I told you to stop calling me that. Juuzou would be enough."

 The butler bow a little. "Sorry, force of habits." He then look around searching for the young master but Juuzou notice it and state.

 "He's showering." She inform.

 "Oh, is that so. Sorry for bothering then."

 "Nah it's okay. After all I think I'm the one who being a bother." She grin.

 "I don't think that you would ever be one." Hakamade smile knowing the truth in his words and not only sugar coating. Ever since young master brought her into the mansion, there was never a boring day with her around. Even the master himself was at first wary with her presence as she was quite a character especially with constant of her self-harming but he became used to it by days as she was able to make his adopted son more happy and not becoming an obstacle.

 "Ne, ne Hakamada." Juuzou call snapping him out of his though.

 "Yes?"

 Her eyes sparkles. "Can we eat soba for breakfast?"

 The man was taken aback by the request but didn't bother to ask as he knew that she wasn't the type to back down. "Of course. I would prepare it right away." With that the man walk out to change the menu for today breakfast.

 Juzzou happily humming on the bed as she wait for Kidou to finish. "And they said the girl took their time in the bathroom."

~Time skip~

 The head of the household was left dumbfounded when he was served with soba early in the morning. He look toward his adopted son who also looking at him then both of them glance toward the pale skin girl who eyes sparkle at the sight of food that being serve to her.

 The man was speechless but didn't said a word as it wasn't really new since she always made weird request of what to eat for not really suitable time. Sometimes she ask for ramen or steak and she even request for dango for breakfast.

 With no other words exchange, both Kidou take their chopsticks and start eating while Juuzou already asking for her another.

 "Hakamada's cooking was always the best." Juuzou compliment.

 Hakamada chuckle. "Thank you, I'm just happy seeing that you like it." He state as Juuzou finish her fifth bowl.

 "Another!" She call raising her empty bowl while both Kidou sweat drop as they wasn't even finish half of theirs.

 "So fast." Both thought sweat dropping seeing she gobble another bowl.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, just want to write a typical daily life of Kidou's house hold. 

I would like to know, should I skip this story straight to Inazuma Ares or not? Please help me!