First Morning

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for the long wait.
Anyways here is the next chapter.
Reminders: there will always be a song and photo with each chapter!
Hope you guys enjoy!
—————————————
Athanasia's  POV

Bright....So Bright.... WAIT. Where am I? I force my eyes to open but immediately close them due to the blinding light. Wait..... That's not a light. That the sun. I then force my eyes to open again to see myself in a crib. Look to my right and see a huge window with open curtains.Then I turned to my left to see my father,Claude, the emperor and the person who just told me that he will keep mother's promise, but I don't get it. Why in my past life did he forget about me? Why in this life does he love me? I have so many questions but as of now I can't even talk. I also don't think it's safe to tell anyone about my knowledge of the future. I then turn around and saw my father waking up.

"Ba ba bbbaaa..lla ba?" (Morning, Daddy?) I tried to say.

Of course it came out gerbrish (I don't know how to spell apparently :/). I saw him look up wide eyed almost as if he forgot I was here. However,as quickly as it was there it was gone. The emotion of shock changed to a loving emotion. To say I was surprised was an understatement because in my past life he never showed any emotion unless it he was with Jeannette.

Jeannette.....The girl who is suppose to ruin my life in 14 years. Jeannette, the nieve niece, the oh so "innocent" princess, the oh so "perfect" heir, the oh so "be- ok I think you get it. Anyways, Jeannette this time you won't win. I will make sure you understand your place. I will make sure you understand that you are nothing but an artificial human being made of dark magic. I will make sure you understand your nothing but a pawn in your father's game.

Claude's POV

She looks mad.... wait! She looks like she angry and out for revenge. Did I make you mad? But, what could I have done to make her make that face. I slowly moved my hands and touched her face. Then with a jolt, she turns and face me with a confused look.

"I'm sorry for what ever I did to make you mad Athanasia,"I said to her softly.

As if she heard me, she started hugging my hand and rubbing her cheek on my palm with a smile.

So.....she's not mad at me. I wonder who she was mad at. I would gladly kill them for her. No. One. Hurts. My. Daughter.

I was broken out of my thoughts with a loud bang of someone rushing in opening the door. I turned around only to face a maid. More exactly, Diana's head maid and Athanasia's Nanny, Lily.

"Your Majesty!" She yelled.

"What is it that you want?" I faced her with a glare.

"Uh...." She started looking very startled that I am holding Athanasia.

"Oh! The princess should eat right around now. Do you want me to take her and feed her, Your Majesty?" She questioned.

"No. Just bring the bottle here. I'll feed her," I stated.

With that said, Lilly bowed and walked out of my room while closing my doors. I looked down at Athanasia only to see her stare up at me with her bright blue eyes.

Just what are you doing to me Athanasia? I wondered to my self.

Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts with a movement in my arms. When I looked down, I see Athanasia curling up in my arm with an unpleasant emotion on her face.

"Now what is that face? Athanasia, what is it that has made you look so unpleasant hmmm," I asked her.

"Bwoooded! Be blunby! Bwooed!" (Food! Me hungry! Food!) she replied back with her eyes tearing up.

"Oh sh sh sh sh.... Your food will be right here soon." I tried to coo (What I'd say, I'm a terrible speller) to her.

Just then, Lilly burst through the door again this time holding a bottle of milk.

"Your Majesty, Here is the princess' milk!" She exclaims.

I quick grabbed the bottle of milk out of her hand and gave it to Athanasia. Athanasia quickly put it in her mouth and started to drink from it. Her face turned from unpleasant to a calm and relaxed emotion.

"Thank you, you may go now." I stated while still looking at Athanasia.

"Yes, Your Majesty!" She said quickly and left the room.

I quickly look back at Athanasia only to see her fall asleep with the bottle in her mouth.

"Alright, that's enough eating," I told her quietly.

I quickly took the bottle from her and burped her so that she could fall asleep.As she fell asleep, I placed her down and started to stare at her.

"Athanasia, what do you do to me?" I wondered.

———————————————
I know... I know....
This is a very late update.
And I am very sorry for that.
My family had some situations that needed to be taken care of and because of that I had to delay the chapter.
But I hope you still enjoy this chapter.
Until next time!
Word Count-896