Beginning

Hi Everyone!
This is chapter one!
There is a picture and a song on the side/top.
I hope you enjoy!
———————————————
Diana's POV
I feel weak. I was warned that I would die but now I don't want to leave.Claude is holding Athanasia.
My baby...My beautiful baby girl,she looks so perfect. Her platinum blonde hair and those cheeks...
I wish I could be there to see her grow up but I can't.... I can't promise that..

Claude's POV
Diana...My lover,My wife,My empress is lying on her death bed.I can see it... the pain,the regret,and the broken promise she can't make.She then looks up at me.

"Claude...promise me.... that you will love her as you did me....I love you...and my beautiful baby,"she then takes in a big breath,"Mommy loves you,"Returning her attention to me,"Thank you for this life......Thank you for your love.... goodbye Claude....."She said as she closes her eyes.

As she took her last breath,Athanasia,My beautiful daughter cried in my arms as if she knew of the passing of her mother.And I....I held her tightly.My anger rose.I was angry and frustrated with the gods.

Why! WHY! Did you have to take her! WHY! I had screamed in my head but I couldn't speak.

Before long,I had slaughtered everyone in the ruby palace and my daughter... my dear Athanasia was in my hands crying and screaming from being awaken.

"Felix! Clean up this mess and tell the maids to get the Emerald Place ready." I shouted as I walked away trying to calm my cry daughter.

Her cry's broke my heart. On the inside,I may be stone cold but on the inside,I broke. I never wanted to hear her cry again. I wanted her to meet her mother. I was frustrated and angry but I could never put anything above my daughter.

"Felix!" I called once I was in my bed room.

"Yes your majesty,"He answered while bowing down.

"Give the news, Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia is born.She will be know as the Crown Princess and the heir to the throne of Obelia," I told him not once look back to look at him as I was mesmerized by my sleeping daughter.

"Yes your majesty, Blessings and Prosperity to the sun of the Obelia Empire," With that he left my room shut the door to my room.

I then whispered to my daughter,"Athanasia you will be the only heir in everyone's heart,mind,and soul.I-I love you Athanasia."

As If she knew what I was saying, She cooed quietly and went back to her deep slumber. I walked over to the window to see the dark sky filled with stars.

I promise Athanasia. I will protect you and love you. You will get everything you need and want. Diana.....
My love, I promise you our daughter will grow up the way you would want, so please guide me. And I intend to keep those promises, so show me Diana... How to love and care for her for the broth of us.I thought as I slowly walked over to the bed.

I lay down knowing that my daughter is safe in my arms. Knowing that I will keep her safe. Knowing that Diana will watch over us. Knowing that if anyone harms my daughter.... Then they will pay a price... a price of their life.
—————————————
So.... Claude seems very protective.
I'm sorry that Diana died.
And little Athy is cute isn't she!
Anyways, Thank you for reading!
Word Count:604