Claude's Infomation

Hey Everyone!
This is Claude's profile.
This just for people who don't know him well.
Feel free to read it even if you know him
———————————————
Warning ⚠️
This information is from online.
I don't have much information on him instead of the basics.
I will also be adding a few additional information that are most
Likely not true in the manwha.
That information will fit into this story.
Again,NOT ALL THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT.
———————————————

Name:Claude de Alger Obelia
Date of Birth:Unknown
Date of death:Unknown
Relatives:
Athanasia de Alger Obelia (daughter)
Diana (Wife/Lover)
Father (Unknown)
Mother(Unknown)
Jennette Margarita (Neice)
Penelope Judith (Sister-in-law/Former Fiancé)
Anastacius de Alger Obelia (Brother)

Affiliations:
Obelian Empire

Appearance:
Claude has short, messy, gorgeous golden hair that sweep over his eyes and casts a shadow over his expression when he's angered or annoyed. His eyes are as beautiful as sapphire much like Athanasia but it's been a common heritage in the royal family.He's seen with robes that seem to be in the style of Ancient Greece or Roman fashion. He wears these robes very loosely, showing off his chest.His expression are usually seems bored, cold, calculating and blunt. But slowly, emotions such as him smirking in amusement or just surprised emerges.

Personality:
In the beginning, Claude is very intimidating and cold toward Athanasia. However, over the course of several years, Claude grew to be very warm toward Athanasia. Before his daughter was born, Claude was a stoic yet kind child. After killing his brother in self-defense and losing the only person he thought was by his side in the hellish castle, Claude became depraved and lost. After meeting Diana,he regain his lost emotions and fell deeply in love with the dancer. He became happy and he started to care more.His love and care for her had such an impact that he erase his memories of her because a world without memories of her was better than a world where he lost her.
——————————————————
For more information ℹ️
https://who-made-me-princess.fandom.com/wiki/Claude_de_Alger_Obelia
I got my information from this link.
Thank you for reading!
Word Count:359