Gathering Power

This chapter will be dedicated to @Zebrami , Otaku_descaraibes, JustAnAnimeFan22 and DarkFantasie thankyou for the votes and love!

....

He was desperate...

Desperate for the power his Sensei have.

He wants it for himself, and he will surely get it.

Tomura was the given name His Sensei give him but in his heart he knew what his real name is.

Tenko.

That was the name that his parents give him, and the name his Light call him, he will never abandon it... But he need to be called as Tomura, a name means to mourn, for the sake of his desire....

For now he will wear this facade, until he gets his hands in the power of his Sensei, All For All

He will be the tool his Sensei wants him to be. A tool to Destroy the User of One For One

And also the little obedient Successor his master wants. He will be like what he wants

To gain his trust, and his power. He will be like that old creepy b*stard. Until that Man dies he will be like that.

Tomura was feeling the itchiness that hunts him everyday, it came back to him when he was no longer close to Izu. But he will suppress it. Because He promise.

He look around the dark place where he was, this was where the back alley is, where criminals hide away.

And he was task to convince them, to be his followers. For the revolutionary dream he has. He needs a force to face the heroes of this society.

He saw a child,a child with a red hair cover in bruise, filthy and dirty. Squatting there and eating his dirty bread who knows where he got it

He somewhat have a feeling. A really incredible feeling, its his instinct, and he always knows it was good to follow his instinct. And the boy was really familiar, really familliar

Tomura slowly walk to the boys side, He crouch to level his face to the boy who was silently eating, not bothering nor lifting his head to look at him.

He observe the child, and he discovered that the child have a round face and unruly red hair that spiked up in tufts around his head, falling down his forehead in uneven bangs.The bangs was covering  His eyes that were pale-colored and oval-shaped,

"hey....." he started, not caring about the stinky smell coming from the boy "Want to follow me?"

The boy flinch, but still eat his dirty bread. Tomura smile and slowly stand up "Follow me and your dreams will come true... We will head to the path of reformation." he spoke slowly, unconsciously smiling at the thought that flash at his mind.

"r-reformation?" the kid was peak with interest and slowly lift his head up that was covered with his bangs. The boy look at Tomura with neutral expression but he could see the interest flash in the boy eyes, Tomura nod and smiled when he saw this reaction. "yes... We will change this d*mn world! , this d*mn society!" he spoke with excitement, his childishness revealing and the itchiness starting again.

The boy look at his dirty hands, the dirty hand that was also holding a dirty bread, he smile and his fingertips lit up a really beautiful flame, a beautiful blue flame

"I agree..." the boy mutter and look up at Tomura again, Tomura lend his hand to the boy, and the boy reach it.

"Tomura Shigaraki." he said, shaking the hand of the boy, who he now know why he's familiar.

It's because this was the eldest son of the number 2 hero, Endeavor.

"I.. I'm Touya.." the boy said while looking at him. His neutral expression crack a little with shyness. He could see the forceful way the boy said his name.

'ah.. He was ashamed of his name... Just like me before' Tomura thought while looking at Touya who was also looking at him

"I'm weak... But i can be your weapon" the child mutter and flick his finger revealing a Blue flame. "my flame was stronger than my Father's Hellflame." the boy stated, so he could convinced Tomura

At seeing the attitude of Touya, he could not help but smile widely and put his hands in his forehead

'unbelievable, I think I'll have a Right hand man... Hahah'

He thought for a second and quickly laugh loudly, the boy was confused but he was happy.

"You will now be called Dabi.." he seriously said while pointing at the boy. "I don't care if you're weak, I just need people I trust and People who wants to follow me to my path. So do you really want to follow me?"

"Yes..."

-----------
Pls leave a vote and comment your thoughts <3