Chapter 3 : Knowing You Better

Start from the beginning

"Ohh, good. How long since you stayed here now?" Valentina continued to asked.

"About a month and a half." Juliana explain she was talking to Valentina more comfortable than ever.

"You said you will continue your study. Why do you stop if you don't mind?"

"Hmm..." Juliana sigh a moment. Reaching out for words to say to Valentina.

Valentina smiled then said "You don't need to answer me now Juls, if you're not comfortable talking about it."

"Thank you. But actually it's because of myself. I've been . . ." Juliana stop as their food was serving

"Your order ma'm. All served. Enjoy your meal." as the waiter interrupted Juliana from talking.

"I'm really want to eat now Juls. You know I didn't eat much at school." Valentina said holding her spoon and porked.

"Thank you for the lunch." Juliana said before starting to eat her food.

Both Juliana and Valentina focus for a while on their food, and enjoyed the meal that they're ordered. After they finish the meal they continue to talking again.

"The food is great. I should bring my mom here." Juliana said while drinking her juice "For sure she will like the food here." she continue.

"I'm glad that you like the restaurant that I choose." Valentina said glancing to Juliana. "Do you have anything else to do today?" then drink her juice.

"No. I'm free. Do you want to go somewhere else?" Juliana ask then look to Valentina while she's drinking her juice. Why on earth this girl is so adorable while sipping her juice.

"If you like we can take a walk on the park. Since tomorrow I don't have school, and my photoshoot is in the afternoon tomorrow." Valentina continue as she sign the waiter the check.

"Yeah sure. I'd loved to take a walk with you señorita." Juliana said as she stand up from her chair. "Shall we?" extending her hands to Valentina.

"Sí, señorita Juls." Valentina smiled then grabbed Juliana's hand as they walked towards the waiter then gave a check for their bills, then head out.

Juliana open the passenger seat for Valentina, before she head to the driver's seat. "fastened your seatbelt Vale." she said looking to Valentina as she fastened her seatbelt too.

"By the way where is your photoshoot tomorrow?" Juliana ask as she focused on her steering wheels.

"It's only in the company." she said looking to Juliana while she's driving.

"Which company?" Juliana asked then take a glance to Valentina then smiled "Don't looked at me like that again."

"How do you wanted me to look at you." Valentina asked and giggles. God I can't stop myself to not look at her. She's so damn sexy while driving.

"It distractive Vale. I can't focus on my wheels." Juliana said trying not to look at Valentina and focused on the road.

"We're talking so I look at you. There's no wrong to the way I look at you." Valentina explain still looking to Juliana and making a smile.

"Ok. Hahah. So where's that's company? Your photoshoot I mean."

"It's at the Carvajal Publishing."

"Wow. You modelled at the Carvajal Publishing." Juliana said in excitement.

"Sí. Do you want to come with me tomorrow?" Valentina said as she saw the excitement to Juliana's face when she mention Carvajal Publishing.