Chapter 12: Heidi

"I cannot believe you actually did that!" Sarah exclaimed over the phone.

I had text her saying that Blayde was there when I arrived to pick up my car; that's when my phone rang. Yes, that's right. She called me straight away for the story. So here I am, explaining every little detail of our small -but sexual- encounter.

"Most girls would've already had their panties warming their ankles by then!"

"Fortunately, I was wearing jeans. And I am not like other girls. I don't fall for guys; they fall at my feet."

"So his body, is it as good as everyone says it is?" Sarah's voice went quieter as she spoke.

"Don't you already know this?"

"If you don't recall, I don't recall a thing because of how drunk I was!" She whisper-yelled into the phone.

I rolled my eyes, not that she could see thankfully. "Yeah, it isn't too bad actually. But I don't know," I trailed off, trying to get her to become eager.

"What?" Yep, she was eager to hear more.

"I just don't know if his body could compare to Reece's."

"Reece's, really?" She asked, it was silent except for a noise coming from Sarah -you know that sudden realization noise- before she spoke. "YOU DIG REECE! I'D NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE THE DAY WHEN LITTLE MISS PLAYER LIKES A BOY! BUT NOT JUST ANY BOY, ANOTHER PLAYER LIKE HERSELF!"

My eyes widened at every word she spoke, that definitely was not what I wanted her to think!

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! That is not what I was trying to get at! DEFINITELY NOT!" I yelled back into the phone the same way she had been.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really! Reece is awesome, yes. But he's the guy friend. He's my guy friend with benefits! That can't be ruined!" I tried explaining to her.

"Yeah sure," Sarah said, unconvinced.

"How can I prove it to you? Seriously though, you're my best friend, I shouldn't be finding a way to prove something to you."

"Have sex with him."

"What?"

"Have sex with him, and then tell me it meant nothing but meaningless sex with your friend with benefits," she said simply.

"Okay. Fine. I'll have sex with Reece tonight if it gets you off of my back."

"Good."

"So. What did your rents say?"

"Oh no, we are not getting onto that subjects. But I will say that for the next month I'm not allowed to go to anymore parties on the weekend," she finished gruffly and disappointed.

"It's okay."

"It is?" She asked confused.

"Yeah, just for a month they don't have to know you're going to parties, it'll be all G," I said more casually. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to call Reece."

"Have fun banging that fine piece of ass," she said. I could basically hear the wink on the end of it before she hung up.

I dropped my phone and began to run my hands through my hair. About ready to rip it out.

I- I can't use Reece the way I was planning. It'd be wrong to have sex with him just to prove that it's meaningless. Reece may be a player, but god, he is the nicest player you'll meet.

Most male players are jerks, take Blayde for example, major tool. And female players are just bitchy users, take myself for example, I'm about to use Reece to prove something. Just like every other guy, I use them to prove to Blayde that I'm a better player. But a player is meant to be a cold hearted, well, player. My heart is pretty darn frozen. But when it comes to Reece, I can't help but let those frozen walls surrounding it, melt.