Chapter 8: Blayde

This is why I fucking hate parties. 

The morning after.

I currently have the biggest headache known to mankind and am in the shittiest mood possible.

I slowly opened my eyes and run my hand through my hair.

The room slowly blurs into vision and I cringe at the mess. Another reason I hate parties.

As I'm looking around the room, my eyes rest of the naked figure next to me. Stacey was it? Maybe Susie? Who even cares, I'll just call her Slut.

I slide of the bed, careful not to wake Slut up, and wander around the room in search for my underwear.

I finally find them hanging on the TV after a minute of looking, must of been a crazy night. Pity I can barely remember it.

I pull on the blue Superman boxers and head over to my desk.

Grabbing my sticky notes and a pen I find on the floor, I scribble out a message before sticking it too her forehead.

It reads; Hey. I'm downstairs cleaning, when you wake up you can let yourself out. -B

Dickhead move right? Well I did say I was in a shit mood. And there was no need being my usual charming self as I've already got what I want from her.

I headed downstairs, avoiding all floor boards I know from past experience can be quite loud.

I made some vegemite on toast and went to inspect the mess.

Stepping over the many people passed out every where I mentally groaned when I saw the living room.

Couches were upside down and one was missing? Who fucking steals a couch?

I finally crept upstairs and headed towards the spare room where I keep a fresh change of clothes for this exact situation.

After I pulled open the door, I immediately regretted it.

Reece sat bolt upright and tried to cover himself with his hands but the girl next to him didn't move, probably still asleep.

I laughed and walked in further towards the chest of drawers. 

"I've taught you well. Who's it this time?"

“Uh, hey, um… it’s, her names-“ he stuttered, obviously trying to avoid the answer,

“Heidi. Hey Blayde, nice underwear.” The girl- Heidi, interrupted sitting up.

“Thanks, I would say the same but… I don’t know if you’re wearing any right now.” I said with a smirk, before riffling through the drawers to find something suitable.

I heard Reece stifle a laugh and then turn it into a cough. Smooth.

“Why don’t you have a look?” I glanced over my shoulder, but mentally scolded myself soon after. I was trying to seem uninterested.

Sadly she did have a bra on. Even with the bra she was quite a sight though.

I looked back at the drawers before saying “Well it is quite a nice bra but it would look better on the floor.”

Reece laughed and I heard Heidi snort.

I finally pulled out some short blue khakis and a light blue button up.

“Well I’m gonna leave you guys to it, but Heidi- before you leave, you should probably pick up your friend Stacey? Or was it Suzie…”

“Sarah?” She asked with wide eyes as she climbed out of the bed and walked over to me.

It took everything I had not to stare.

“You slept with my best friend? You fucking jerk! She’s a virgin, or was. Thanks to you.” She spat out, poking me in the chest.

“Well you slept with my best friend, so it’s only fair. And he could’ve been a virgin for all we know.” Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t of slept with her if I had known she was a virgin and I do feel pretty bad because I left her with a sticky note on her forehead. How romantic for her first time.

That's when Reece decided to join in, “I, uh. I’m not a- wasn’t a virgin.” He awkwardly cleared his throat.

Heidi stormed out of the room in nothing but her underwear to, I presume, my room.

Wow she has a fit ass.

I pulled on my clothes quickly and followed her.

When I reached my room I slowly peaked in and saw Heidi sitting beside Sarah on my bed, staring down at my note. Tears streaming down her face.

Well, shit.

 I’ve never seen the girl afterwards. 

And Heidi, well she just looked pissed.

She suddenly looked up at me; rage clearly displayed in her eyes and features. I took the hint and crept back towards the spare room.

I feel sick, like I could vomit. I have this weird feeling in my stomach and I don’t know whether it’s from last night of from seeing those two girls display such raw and negative emotions towards me.

Probably from last night.

"Dude, you alright?" Reece said from where he was sitting cross legged on the bed. Now dressed thankfully.

"What? Yeah. Fine." I sounded pretty convincing except for the little waver in my voice.

How many girls have I made feel like this?

I walked over and sat beside him.

"So, Heidi, then?" I asked with a smirk. Trying to act like my usual self.

Reece being as oblivious as a person can be, bought it straight away. "Yep. She's like an animal man." He laughed, looking proud.

"I'm sure I'll see that for myself soon,"

"What?" He asked, suddenly serious.

"You didn't forget our bet right?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Oh, our bet... right. Well um, the thing is..."

Cliff-hangerrrrr! Sorry this took me so long to update, enjoy!

Liv, xo.