Chapter 7: Heidi

I pulled up outside of Blayde's house where his party was really pumping. I could hear the loud blaring music from down the street clearly. On the front lawn there were beer bottles and a few passed out people strewn everywhere.

Although me and Blayde aren't really on eachothers good sides at the moment from what happened in detention, I've still turned up to get pissed. I think he's totally over-reacted to what happened in detention; I mean, I only threw a chair at him while the teacher wasn't there, complete over-reaction.

Okay, so maybe it was an over-reation on my part, I don't really know what came over me. When Miss Ericson, a maths teacher, came in to collect papers she'd forgotten, she completely went red when she looked at Blayde. Blayde wasn't any better, he winked at her and pulled his bottom lip through his teeth, making her more flustered. He's a complete idiot though; I knew exactly what was gonig on, he was playing our maths teacher to get better grades! You could completely see it, being an experienced player my myself or not, it was totally there! Once the teacher left, he looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows, the first thing I did was throw the chair, I wasn't thinking. 

I walked up the front porch and didn't bother knocking on the door, I walked straight into the party, heading straight for the kitchen. For a school night, there sure are alot of people here. 

Grabbing a Black Ice and taking a swig, I scanned the room. There were alot of girls here. Everybody that came goes to our school. I wonder where Blayde could be, probably upstairs, banging some chick. It then hit me, he invited me here so I could watch him play girl after girl. He knows my policy of not playing anyone from our school. I couldn't play one person that was in this house except for Blayde because of that bet! 

I had to find Blayde, I was gonig to play him and get this over and done with!

I downed my drink and grabbed another before scanning the room, looking for Blayde, or at least Reece. Me and Reece definantly had a better relationship than myself and Blayde. Blayde is a prick, on the other hand, Reece is hell nice and we sometimes jokingly flirt with eachother, it's completely harmless and confuses the fuck out of people at school.

I saw Reece's head in the middle of what I pressumed was the living room and had now been turned into a dance floor. I made my way to him, pushing people aside and spilling my drink a little as I did so.

"Reece!" I tried yelling over the music.

"Heidi?" He seemed confused for a little bit before it turned into a smirk, "you looking for Blayde?"

I nodded, not knowing how he knew.

"Wow, he's better than I thought."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, he out the back, watching some girls skinny dip or something. Have fun."

"Reece, you aren't making any sense. What did you mean, he's better than you thought?" I was getting irritated, what the hell could he have meant.

"Nothing, now give Reece a big kiss before you go," he said, winking at me.

Reece was quite tall, so he leant over before smashing my lips to his. It's weird, when we make-out, it means nothing and we both know it, but we still do it. I guess it's another thing to confuse the fuck out of people. I let go and turned around to go outside. Reece smacked my butt. Hard.

He wasn't kidding when he said girls were skinny dipping, or the other part where Blayde was watching. I took my heels off and walked over to Blayde with a couple of other guys by the pool, being perverts, of course. 

Time for my plan of action, I hope the pool isn't cold. 

I put my heels next to Blayde without saying a word and he just looked at me, questioningly. I gave a bit of a seductive smile before going for the bottom hem of my tiny black dress, which didn't leave much to the imagination, and pulled it over my head. I was left in my black bra and underwear.