Chapter 13: Heidi

Wow, I've really fucked things up. Like, REALLY fucked things up. Sarah won, and I've given up on the bet. It's not like I can carry it out now, that would be cheating. Woah, I'd never thought I'd think about cheating on someone.

Because one, I'm not that much of a cold hearted bitch to cheat on my boyfriend. And two, I never expected to HAVE a boyfriend.

Uhg, it actually feels good to say that.

I have a boyfriend.

Reece is my boyfriend.

I have a boyfriend, and it's Reece.

Reece is the name of my boyfriend.

Oh god, I've developed feeling faster than I thought I would.

Can you see how I've fucked things up now? My reputation is ruined, I don't know how we're going to be able to keep it from Blayde. He'll figure it out though, I mean, once he starts winning every week, he should pick it up that I have a boyfriend and I won't be able to keep it from him. Not that I care, do I? If course I don't, I don't care for Blayde.

I walked into school, taking in a deep breathe as I saw Sarah waiting for me, a mischievous look on her face. I rolled my eyes at her, trying to keep up my normal act. As I got to her, Kirsty came up next to her, books in hand and a smile plastered on her face.

"So?" Was the first thing Sarah said, raising an brow in curiosity.

"So what?" I asked, acting oblivious it what she was on about.

"So you has sex with him, yes?" I nodded.

"Wait what?" Kirsty screeched.

"Oh right, I forgot to inform you that Heidi has to prove to me that she doesn't like Reece by having meaningless sex with him, and I'm waiting for results." Kirsty's mouth formed an 'O' and nodded in understanding. "So?" Sarah pressed on.

"We did the dirty, and the next morning, we had more sex. And I can now say," I waited a bit for anticipation, "I'm out of the player business because I'm sort of Reece's girlfriend," I finished sheepishly.

Kirsty and Sarah's eyes grew wider and their jaws almost touched the ground as they fell open. Sarah quickly composed herself, "so you've taken two players out of the business, and left Blayde there by himself. Which means the bet is off?"

I nodded.

"Oh well! Heidi has a boyfriend! And it's Reece!" Kirsty exclaimed happily.

A smile grew on my face as Kirsty mentioned it, and I tried to hide my face.

As I tried hiding it, I felt and arm snake around my waist, and pull me closer to their rock hard body. I looked up and saw it was Reece, sporting a dazzling grin.

"Hey."

"Hey," I responded, turning around in his grip so my chest was pressed to his. I snaked my arm around his neck and brought his head down for his lips to meet mine. He responded immediately against my lips. He nibbled at my bottom lip, and I smile against his lips as did he. I reluctantly pulled away from him as I remember that my two friend were standing behind us, watching this encounter go on. I got out of his grip, but he seemed to not want me to go so far from him, and put his hand on my hip, keeping me close to him.

Kirsty and Sarah had their mouths agape once again. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks for the first time. Ever.

Sarah opened her mouth to speak, but Kirsty beat her to it, "so Sarah, we should probably go and study for that English test we have coming up really soon. Yeah, we should like, right now." As Kirsty spoke, she grabbed Sarah by the arm and dragged her down the hall. I laughed at her obvious way of getting away from Reece and myself, not that I minded at all.

"Your friends can be a little strange," Reece said casually, trying to hide a smile of his own.

I shrugged, "you gotta love them."

"Mmmhmmm," he voiced into my ear lowly. I shiver ran down my spine, the thought of Reece so close to me made me feel better, happier.

I felt Reece's arm sling over my shoulder, using that arm to bring me closer to him. He lightly brushed his lips on mine, and that's when I could see Blayde from over Reece's shoulder. I quickly brought my lips up to his ear and lightly whispered, "Blayde."

The name brought Reece snapping back to reality. He dropped his arm and stepped a few inches away from me, making some space between us. As Blayde approached us a suspicious look was definitely evident on his face.

He looked between us, but his face quickly dropped to his usual playful and he just eyed me this time. "You know, I think I've beaten you again. I mean, I know you have player skills, but they're no match for mine," he said, confidence lacing his voice as he reached for his locker.

"Yep, sure Blayde, you keep on thinking that," I retorted rolling my eyes, my voice dull.

Blayde leaned back out of his locker, furrowing his brows together. "Are you feeling alright Heidi. Normally your comebacks are pathetic, but wittier. Did someone not get it on very much?" He said in a mocking tone, sticking out his bottom lip.

I snuck a glance at Reece to spot he was giving me a knowing, mischievous look, raising his eyebrows. I quickly looked away and back at Blayde. I took a step closer to him, placing one of my manicured fingers on his shoulder, bringing my mouth closer to his ear. "Oh trust me Blayde, I wasn't lacking in that department at all," I left with a wink and a little wave at Reece, "bye Reece."

"See ya," he called back. I couldn't help but laugh at the punch Blayde sent to Reece's arm, making him wince a little before turning to him and giving him a look that said, what the hell was that.

I made a beeline straight to my locker and started swapping books for my first lesson of the week.

---------------

Short chapter I know but it's been like 6 months since we've updated and I feel absolutely horrid for that. We didn't think anyone was into this story so we kind of just left it and we haven't seen each other in yonks! I'm going to talk to Liv though and hopefully she'll be all up for writing again :))) fingers crossed!

- Sam x