𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 🐬

Start from the beginning

It was so shiny and reflected the Sun that I had to block my eyes with my hands. How in the name of god was it shinier than the Heaven's light?

A man in black dress stepped out and opened a part of the car for another young man to step out. I stared in amazement as the young man was insanely handsome.

Why did God make someone more handsome than he did to the deities? I was unconsciously glaring at the handsome human as he suddenly looked at me.

Startled, I turned around to face the water and prayed to God that he didn't notice. I peeked behind me to see no one standing there except for the black car.

I saw him entering the shiny palace with two big men by his side.

"Why did I get carried away? I'm after my necklace." I reminded myself and began to walk towards the path with many cars moving around.

"She's weird." I heard a whisper behind me and soon enough I turned around to see two women looking at me. More precisely, my feet. Now only, I began to see that their feet were covered while mine were not.

I stared at them as they continued to whisper about me being beautiful and whatever I didn't catch on.

I gracefully turned around and ignored them. Those mortals were probably jealous of me being more beautiful than them.

I roamed around the place for some hours. Looking at every corner if possible, for my necklace. Some women were wearing some necklaces which made me think if my necklace was in the hands of some mortals.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I walked in a dark path as the Sun was setting and it was getting darker. The past hours, I spent walking around looking at every big and small palaces if my necklace was there.

I could feel my necklace as if it were near me. Till this time, I couldn't find anything or any trace that led to my precious necklace.

With a huff, I turned around the path.

"You little piece of sh*t!!" I heard a loud grumpy voice shouting from my right. I turned my path to the right and peeked at the humans.

One human was knelt on his knees while the others were surrounding him with two of them holding the man. "I told you that day that I would get you!!" The same voice boomed around the empty area. I smelt blood and saw the man bleeding in the corner of his lip as the light from above illuminated his features.

It was the same handsome man who stepped out of the big black car. This time there were no those two people in black dress beside him.

"Boss would be so happy to have you finally." The bald man standing in front of the young man laughed.

Feeling uncomfortable, I stepped out of my hiding spot and approached them. As soon as they heard my footsteps, their heads snapped towards me.

"What the hell is she doing here? Didn't you say that this alley was empty?" The same man shouted at the others behind him.

"It was empty for sure, boss." A man on his left replied with his head lowered in fear.

"Take her away!" The man ordered as I raised my brow. He wouldn't dare to do that, would he?

"Don't touch me." I pushed the man who took a hold of my arm and tried to drag me with him. He went flying across the men present there.

I brushed off my hands and stared at the others. "Treat that mortal. He's bleeding." I pointed at the handsome but now unconscious man.