Reclaiming The Nether

Third person view

A Dark Angel is guarding the throne room.

Suddenly, an Agressium Song is fired at him. He is killed instantly.

Val motions to the group that it is all clear.

Vulcannus, Abbigail, Saxon, Trevor, Grim and Val make their way into the throne room.

The Angel of Darkness gets up from the throne.

Two more? What will two more warriors do to help you?

' Oh, you underestimate us,' Val puts on a challenging pose.

Grim grunts affimitively.

' Surrender now! It's six against one!' Saxon tells him.

Who said I was alone?

A couple more Dark Angels land beside it.

' You had to say it,' Trevor glances towards Saxon.

The Angel of Darkness raises his sword. Attack!

The Dark Angels charge towards them. Some land on their feet, some fly above.

' I'll take care of the ones above!' Val tells the others. She summons her Mobilum Song, and flies up.

Vulcannus and Abbigail face off the Angel of Darkness.

Saxon whistles, and his dragon flies into the room while burning a Dark Angel in the air. He lands beside Saxon, and burns a few Dark Angels on the ground.

Most of them retreat to above. Val struggles to fight them all off.

Saxon mounts his dragon, and flies up to help Val.

Luna flies into the room along with Trevor's dragon, and they also begin helping Val.

The Angel of Darkness jumps between the Netherblade and Enderblade, regains his feet, and opens his wings, hitting both Abbigail and Vulcannus back.

Before Abbigail can get up, another Dark Angel lands in front of her.

Vulcannus quickly draws his bow and fires an enchanted arrow at the Dark Angel, who crumbles to dust.

Abbigail looks gratefully at Vulcannus, then notices the Angel of Darkness walking towards him.

Vulcannus staggers up and Abbigail grabs her Enderblade, then hurries towards Vulcannus.

Val kills one Dark Angel, and another swoops in with it's swords pointed at her.

Saxon quickly flies between them, and blocks it's swords with his.

Val notices. ' Saxon, duck!'

Saxon does so, and Val fires her Aggressium Song at the Dark Angel, who falls to the ground.

Grim swings his scythe around, killing two in one go. Another one comes for him, but he throws his scythe at it, and kills it.

But before the scythe can return to him, another Dark Angel flies past and grabs it.

Grim grunts angrily, and chases after it.

Vulcannus raises the Netherblade to block the Angel of Darkness' swords.

Abbigail comes from behind, but the Angel of Darkness uses one of it's wings to slap her away.

Abbigail slides on the floor, and the Angel of Darkness turns it's attention back to Vulcannus.

The Angel of Darkness slowly pushes him back, until he bumps into a wall.

Suddenly, Luna comes from behind and grabs the Angel of Darkness, saving Vulcannus.

The Angel of Darkness cuts her leg, and Luna roars in pain as she releases him. The Angel of Darkness falls for a bit, then spreads it's wings and hovers himself before hitting the ground.

Abbigail and Vulcannus jump on it from both sides. The Angel of Darkness quickly flies up, making Abbigail and Vulcannus bang into each other.

As it rises, Val fires her Aggressium Song at it. Another Dark Angel flies between them, and gets killed instantly trying to protect their leader.

Saxon flies up behind the Angel of Darkness on his dragon, and Trevor's dragon flies up as well.

Grim climbs onto one of the pillars, and jumps down onto the Dark Angel, who loses balance and lands roughly on the ground. Grim takes his scythe back and grunts happily.

The Angel of Darkness looks around, realising he's almost lost.

Fall back to the Nether caves!

The Dark Angels obey, and they all fly out of the throne room.

' Well, that wasn't that hard...' Abbigail says.

' Their species is probably almost extinct. Thus, they have to retreat before it's too late,' Vulcannus tells her.

' So, I guess it's over?' Abbigail asks.

Vulcannus nods.

' Then I best go meet Senn. He did send a message requesting my help some time ago.'

' Very well. I will check around the place for survivors.'

~*~

The Angel of Darkness lands.

We lost...

Another Dark Angel lands beside him.
We're too weak to attack again. We have to plan our next move wisely.

The Angel of Darkness thinks for a moment.

The other Dark Angel gives a suggestion. I heard there was a Voltaris attack.

And?

The Nether Kings once allied with them, and formed an almost unstoppable army. Maybe...

The Angel of Darkness looks away. I'll think about it.