A Different World

/A/N/ I tried my best with the sword and staff. They're a bit ugly but they'll do.

Third person view

On top of the same mountain as the Walls of Time, a beacon made of gold blocks lays.

Suddenly, it erupts with light, and two glowing red figures appear.

Senn and Ingressus walk off the beacon platform.

' Isn't this the same place?' Senn asks.

Ingressus looks at the view from the peak. ' Let's take a look around. I'm not sure that beacon does nothing.'

~*~

They walk down the path, and see an opening in the mountain.

Ingressus glances inside, and sees the Walls of Time.

' Impossible...'

Senn comes up behind him. ' What is it, Ingressus?'

' The Walls of Time were destroyed years ago...'

Ingressus walks into the hallway. He looks around as he walks. He then stops in front of one wall, and begins reading it.

' Strange... This has never happened before...'

Senn reads it as well. ' The Great War, 11th Wall of Time...'

Ingressus stands there as Senn walks up to the next wall. ' Fall of the Voltaris, 12th Wall of Time...'

Ingressus turns to Senn. ' Fall of the Voltaris?' he walks over and begins reading. ' That's very strange... My father killed the four masters before they could even hold the first tournament...'

' What do you think this means, Ingressus?'

Ingressus ignores Senn's question, and walks to the next wall. ' The Second Great War, 13th Wall of Time...'

' A second war?' Senn walks up behind Ingressus.

' Huh, it says I'm dead...'

' Pythus is dead as well...'

' That I'm glad about. He has been against us the whole time and is a pain in the neck to deal with.' Ingressus scoffs and continues reading. ' The masters of the five clans declared a state of peace and harmony for the Ardoni... Peace was never an option between the five clans. The other clans took the Prime Songs from us, and wanted to use them against us. Whoever this new Voltaris master is...'

' That's surprising...'

Ingressus turns around to face Senn.
' What is surprising?'

' This new Voltaris master... Is me...'

' What?' Ingressus turns back towards the wall.

' You won't find it on this wall, it's on the 12th wall. You didn't finish reading it.'

Ingressus continues reading the 13th wall. ' The Prime Songs...? They have never been locked up before, I've been using them for the past 200 years...'

' Unless, there are more Prime Songs out there,' Senn tells Ingressus.

Ingressus thinks for a moment, then turns to Senn. ' Whatever this place is, it's not where we're from. Perhaps another dimension or some sort. But if there are more Prime Songs here, I will find them.'

' So, what is the plan?'

' Go get the other Voltaris, tell them it's safe to come through. I'll be gathering more information, these bungled walls aren't enough.'

Ingressus walks past Senn, and exits the hallway. Senn takes one more glance at the walls, and follows him.