Chapter one: After the Ceremony

Start from the beginning

Fuli found Azzad and decided to talk to for a little bit, Anga flies over them surprises them both and leaves laughing, Azzad has an idea to surprise Anga and started discussing  the plan Fuli hid under a bush, Anga quickly noticed her and flew down and surprise her one last time, she started to notice Azzad and changed her plans, she noticed what they were up to and she not going to let them get her back. Fuli and Azzad had to change a little because Azzad was noticed going to sneak up to Anga, Fuli said we should switch spots, Azzad agrees. This time Fuli hid well in a flower bush far from Anga and Azzad ran as fast as he could to get Anga's attention, and he did, she looked carefully for Fuli but didn't see her anywhere, Anga started to fly down, Azzad noticed and started running the other direction, Azzad ran passed the bush giving Fuli the signal, Fuli gets in the pounce position. As Anga flew by, Fuli jumped out and pounced on Anga, got you back, Azzad came back, alright Anga says the she flies away but I will get you two back.

back and Sabor, Rani and Kion show the Leopard his home for the next few days. Sabor thanked the lions for letting him stay the the tree of life, they both said no problem, Sabor clime onto a tree and make him self at home, he noticed Ono flying around but thought that he was just looking for bugs to eat. Rani and Kion walked off and checked to see if things were running smoothly. things are so far running smoothly for now. Ono still doesn't trust Sabor but didn't want to him to think he is spying on him, Ono flies off back to his nest.

Kion started to ask Rani are their really strange lion by the mountain pass, I don't know but we should check before something goes on, Kion noticed Anga flying down and he ducked, Anga misses him, Anga we need you, Anga flies back down not surprising them this time, what going on Anga asked, We need you to check the mountain pass to see if their is anything strange at the pass. Anga flew off to the mountain pass, Kion and Rani follow her. Anga made to the mountain pass and all she could see is Sabor's tracks, Anga flew down and said nothing strange going on their, just a lot of snow and Sabor's footprints.

Anga flew off, Kion and Rani walked together for a little while longer getting to know each other more, Fuli and Azzad got to know more of Azzad, Ono doesn't trust Sabor, Bunga and Beshte hasn't done much today, The sun starts to set and most of the lion guard turns in, except Kion,

The night pride wakes up and start getting ready for their patrol, Rani told the night pride that Sabor is not an enemy of us, we're letting him stay until he is healed, but she told them to keep and eye at the mountain pass. they nod, baliyo. Kion and Rani gone in the tree as the night pride start their patrol. 

Kion and Rani had a good day with and turned in for the night. The night pride started their patrol for the night, kept a good eye on the mountain pass through out the night. Surak heard something at the mountain pass but couldn't figure out what it was. he decided to look at the mountain pass. Baliyo and nirmala looked for Sabor, They saw him sleeping peacefully. Nirmala looked at his back right leg and noticed he didn't put any pressure on it. She doesn't know how he sleeps like that, Surak decided nothing was going on and decided to come back to a tree of life than he heard something again, it sounded like a growl to him, he immediately turned around and started backing up, who there he says, no one responds, and turned around and ran back to the mountain pass. Surak ran over Nirmala. he said something is at the mountain pass, Nirmala and and Baliyo ran back with him, when they went to the mountain pass, they saw nothing. Nirmala thinks it is too dark to see anything. no moon in the sky making it even harder to see. they had to go back on patrol. As the sun starts to rise at the tree of life,

 As the sun starts to rise at the tree of life,