viii. the daleks and captain john hart

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆» 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘵

☆» 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦: 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘬𝘴 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

     "IF CHURCHILL WANTS US to stand by and let him use bloody Daleks, then he's got another thing coming for him," Violet snaps to the Doctor, trying her damndest to retain as much composure as possible given the situation. "You're dealing with this man on your own, lover. I refuse to be anywhere near those merciless bastards."

     "Fine, alright," the Doctor concedes. "Just please stay in the TARDIS. Don't need you wandering off to find Jack right now — or running into Rose and me."

     "Chill, old man, I wasn't planning on leaving the TARDIS with fucking Daleks flying around. I'll just, I don't know, call Jack and Ianto back in 2007 or something. Kinda missing those cheeky bastards right about now."

     "You can visit your husbands later."

     "I'm holding you to that."

     Violet walks back into the TARDIS, trying her hardest to not slam the poor time machine's door behind her and leaving the Doctor and Amy to fight this one alone. For all her years of fighting revolutions and wars across the stars, against countless species and for the sake of what was right, she can't bring herself to face the creatures that decimated her planet of origin; that killed so many of her family across time and space. For all her victories, a race of genocidal aliens has never been counted among them, having lost far more than she could have ever imagined to the ultimate killing machines of the entire universe.

     Daleks and World War II...

     What combination could be any better than a World War on earth with this stupid Human Race using aliens built for decimation to fight the Nazi invasion? For all the creatures throughout the all-consuming universe, the ones with a penchant for the decimation of everything that is not of their own design can in no way be considered decent for Human warfare. That is, despite the arising similarities between her mother's race and the race that all but eliminated her father's race in a war so ancient even Time herself seems to have forgotten the tragedy. The sheer desire to have dominion over all things and the call for the blood of all peoples to be spilt, these are the similarities that make Violet desire a world without war and strife; a world where someone such as herself has no use.