i. fairytales and reality

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆» 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

☆» 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

     THE TARDIS IS TUMBLING out of control and nearly everything inside is exploding, sparks flying everywhere. It flies over the Millennium Dome with Violet tightly holding onto the rail just inside the door and the Doctor dangling from the threshold, Sonic Screwdriver between his teeth and trying to pull himself back inside. They are heading straight for the Parliament Clock Tower, so the Doctor Sonics the controls and changes course just in time. Violet pulls him back inside and shuts the doors behind him, both exhausted, as the TARDIS careers on its way.

     However, the slight peace doesn't last for long. Sooner rather than later, they're crashing in a backyard, the sound of splintering wood filling both Gallifreyan's ears as they're thrown backwards. For some strange reason unknown to Violet, they're suddenly submerged in a pool, in the library. Cursing her husband, she forces her way to the surface and sucks in air as he finds a random grappling hook and throws it upwards, out of the TARDIS.

     They begin to climb the rope, Violet hating every second of having to use her next to non-existent upper body strength to heave herself up. On her way up, she notices that, for only the second time ever, the TARDIS doors are open outwards — they are facing the sky. Shaking her head in amusement, she takes hold of the edge of the blue box and pulls herself out, the Time Lord behind her giving her a small shove to help her do so. She falls over the edge and yelps as her tailbone collides with the ground, a soaking wet Doctor clambering out after her.

     Violet stands up and blinks in surprise, taking a few steps away from the TARDIS and towards the small ginger haired child staring at them with shock. She's wearing a white nightie and a red coat, a pair of black rain boots on her small feet, and she's the epitome of innocence despite the look of utter bewilderment and confusion on her face.

     "Could I have an apple? All I can think about. Apples. I love apples," her Regenerated husband rambles, making Violet look over her shoulder at the man. "Maybe I'm having a craving? That's new. Never had cravings before." He sits on the edge of the TARDIS and looks inside. "Whoa. Look at that."