"Because I get to spend everyday with you. It's like Christmas everyday",he said flashing me his trusty Conrad Fisher smile.

"Aw you can be so sweet sometimes",I cooed.

"Sometimes?",he asked playfully.

"Mommy,Daddy!",Anna and Aiden's loud squeals rang inside my ears. Whatever people say about kids voices being cute and sweet, they are extremely loud.

"My puppies",I said grabbing them in a big hug. "Puppies?",Anna asked giggling in her little girly voice.

"Okay fine. I thought you'd like them better than pigs",I pouted.

Conrad shook his head and smiled disbelievingly.

"I'd like a puppy",Aiden said adorably.

"Me too. Can we please get a puppy?",Anna asked.

"Pretty please?",they said together with puppy dog eyes. Aw how cute was this!

                         Conrad

Twin telepathy I'm telling you. The way they say and do things at the same time of need. It's kind of creepy but the scene in front of my eyes was so cute that I couldn't help smiling.

"Actually even I want a puppy",Belly cooed.

No please not her too! I can tolerate my children's demands and cute puppy dog eyes but not Belly's. I know how much those three love animals but it's just so impossible! Belly is known in history text books for being a child and a child with a dog is something that you don't want together.

Or maybe you do,I don't know!

But as a responsible citizen of this house I don't think having a crazy beautiful wife like Belly and twin kids who are dangerously telepathic being gifted with a dog is a good idea.

I mean please think of the man of this house! What am I going to do with absolute cuteness overloaded in the house. Jokes aside, a dog is a big responsibility. Everyone needs to keep up with it.

"Why do we need a dog when we have two cute piggies and puppies with us",I asked ruffling the kid's hair.

"Very lame excuse for not getting me a puppy",Belly whispered in my ear, pouting.

I pecked her on the lips and said,"Please don't be so cute. I don't want to do anything extreme in front of the kids "

She flushed red and got up to leave for the kitchen while I chuckled to myself.

***

Three days later....

Belly and the kids were successful in persuading me to get a dog. Well.....I kind of wanted one too.

It was seven thirty in the morning of a beautiful Sunday and I was up to do something special. Belly was asleep like an angel on the bed and I'm pretty sure the kids were sleeping as well.

"Where are you going?",Belly mumbled her eyes fluttering open with effort.

"Just for a morning run sweetheart",I said kissing her forehead. "Go to sleep,you're tired."

"In this?",she asked looking at my faded jeans and black T-shirt. Oops.

"I'm a dad. Bare with me",I chuckled and caressed her cheek.

"You're weird hon but I'm too tired",she yawned and was fast asleep.

I was sitting in my car which was loaded with dog treats, a dog bed,some toys, and a dog cage. I don't like the idea of that cage a lot but....