𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨.

Start from the beginning

At school, the group dynamic seemed changed. Victor and Mia were normal and perfect as always. As expected. But Lake and Felix would barely talk. Leaving (Y/N) to say whatever popped into her head to keep the conversation going. Surprise, surprise, five teenagers didn't want to talk about (Y/N)'s dream about performing in the nutcracker on ice.

School ends sooner than expected and the two sisters rush home to get ready for the dance. (Y/N) dresses herself quickly and Lake takes 2 hours longer. Who's shocked?

The group had decided to meet up at Victor's to take pictures so Lake's date drives them. As they walk in, Pilar immediately rushes to (Y/N) gushes over her outfit.

"Oh, my god! (Y/N)! You're like the prettiest person I've ever seen in my life!"

(Y/N) chuckles. "This is the only time you'll see me like this, so take a mental picture"

"I've already taken twenty!" The two get so lost in laughs and compliments, they don't even notice Felix awkwardly approach them.

Pilar looks at him, smirking. "You don't have a date?" She says, and he raises an eyebrow.

"(Y/N) didn't say anything? She invited me with you"

(Y/N) half smiles. "It's a lonely club!" She says and Pilar plasters on a smiling face. "Oh, come on, Felix won't be that bad. He's lots of fun!"

Pilar reluctantly agrees as Mrs. Salazar huddles them all together for a picture. The couples all group together and the three individuals stand to the side, out of the picture.

"Come on, you guys too! Felix hold (Y/N) and Adrien come hold Pilar," Isabel shouts.

That one sentence sends a shock throughout (Y/N)'s entire body. She nervously smiles as she finds herself closer than she's ever been to him. It was just for a picture; she reassures herself. Fingers lightly make contact with her waist and she struggles to keep her cool.

Practically 60 pictures are taken and she maneuvers and away from everyone so she can catch her breath. This night was already proving much more difficult than anticipated.

When they step into the gym, it's beautiful. Fairy lights lining the walls and everyone in school dressed to a T. Manic by Conan Gray blasting through the speakers. The atmosphere was... indescribable.

"We have to dance right now. So far, none of you have seen my truly awesome dance moves," (Y/N) says happily as she makes her way to the dance floor.

"I bet you suck!" Says Pilar and (Y/N) drops her jaw

"Excuse you! I do a lot of Just Dance, thank you very much!"

Sadly, the dance floor proved (Y/N) a liar, and she danced terribly. But it's not like Felix was dancing any better. They were perfectly meant for each other. So dorky in the exact same ways.

Pilar watched them with a fire in her eyes. (Y/N) had noticed a while ago, but now she was staring to get worried.

"Are you okay?" She asks concerned.

"Sorry, it's just that... I need to talk to Felix, it's something about Victor," Pilar takes Felix away, leaving (Y/N) to standalone at the dance.