𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥.

»»————-  ————-««𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃»»————-  ————-««

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

»»————-  ————-««
𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃
»»————-  ————-««

"LAKE STOP IT YOU'RE BEING CREEPY" (Y/N) whisper yells while trying to grab her sister and pull her back.

It's no use, and Lake continues running towards the new kid and asking him many questions. "Where are you from? Why'd you move? Are you cuffed"

(Y/N) rolls her eyes as she approaches them. "Easy, Lake" Mia says, closing her locker and standing next to the group. She explains to Lake the exact thing (Y/N) was trying to, but this time Lake actually listens.

Mia introduces herself and so does (Y/N). So the new kid's name is Victor. Interesting name and definitely one (Y/N) hasn't heard on a real person before. Mia apologizes for Lake's behavior and Victor starts talking about being a piano lesson model. (Y/N) mocks him by saying "piano lesson model" in a sarcastic tone, but Victor takes that as his cue to show them.

"Wait- Why is the piano the same height as your face?" asks Mia.

"Oh well, it's a standing piano," he laughs awkwardly, "It's good for my back"

The two laugh while (Y/N) and Lake just stand there observing the interaction. Mia looks down and blushes, so Lake takes this opportunity to interrupt a cute moment. By asking, again, if he has a girlfriend back home. He takes a while to answer but ends up saying he has no girl back in Texas. Quite confidently too.

"So do mess with Texas. Got it" Lake says as she starts to walk away and (Y/N) nudges her for the weirdly flirty remark.

"What was wrong with that?" she scoffs, but (Y/N) just shakes her head in disappointment.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

At lunch, (Y/N) sits at her normal table with Lake and Mia. "Hey, I'm gonna go get something from the vending machine" She says and they both just nod and continue their conversation.

She approaches the machine and sees Victor, and someone who she assumes is his sister. "The vending machines here are the worst, but you just gotta know the trick" She jokes.

"Oh, uh- Hey (Y/N). This is my sister Pilar"

She turns to Pilar. "Hi, I'm (Y/N). Can I see your money? I might be able to get it"

Pilar hands it over, looking annoyed while (Y/N) tries to make small talk by asking how their first day is going. Pilar responds, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Great. I made a ton of friends. People are so nice here"

(Y/N) pokes further and looks to the girls who were trolling Pilar.

"Alison King and Katie Ellis. They're whores who are gonna get pregnant and drop out. Trust me, " (Y/N) jokes. She straightens out the money and puts it slowly into the vending machine, left side first. "Don't worry about them, you'll find your people"

"My people are back in Texas. And even though that sounds like a bad country song, it's true" Pilar puts in her number and her drink hits the bottom of the machine. She takes it and walks away without looking back.

(Y/N) puts her money in and grabs her food from the vending machine. "See you around Victor" She says as she walks back to her seat. "Victor's sister seems... interesting"

"Interesting? What does that mean?"

"She seems furious about being here. But she's really good at sarcasm"

Lake laughs and spits a bit of water out of her mouth before moving her attention to the pending fight. Apparently, Andrew set up a GoFundMe for Victor to join the basketball team and he was not happy about it.

Nothing ended up happening except Andrew making Victor drop his lunch and everyone laughed. But it was something to Lake because she videotaped the whole thing and posted it on Creek Secrets. Poor Victor.