𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘤𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯.

»»————-  ————-««𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍»»————-  ————-««

»»————-  ————-««
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍
»»————-  ————-««

"WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?" asks Pilar as she closes the door of her locker. "I texted you like 10 times and you didn't answer until this morning."

(Y/N) mentally curses at herself. "I was at a party. Mia invited us because she has a college boyfriend or something now."

Fuck, that was so stupid. Why is she lying? Pilar knows she's friends with Felix. She shouldn't have to hide who she's friends with. (Y/N)'s inner monologue runs at a mile a minute before Pilar's response interrupts her.

"Oh okay, cool. You should definitely invite me next time, though."

(Y/N) smiles and takes Pilar's hand in hers. "Yes yes, of course."

The two grab hands and begin to aimlessly walk around the school until the first period bell rings. It's a soft, comfortable silence before Pilar says, "Did you ever tell Lake or your mom about our relationship?"

(Y/N) takes a deep breath in. "No, I haven't. Why?"

"I don't know. I just was wondering how long we were planning on keeping this a secret," Pilar shrugs.

(Y/N) stops abruptly and moves out of the way so their conversation isn't stopping traffic. "I'm not keeping it a secret on purpose. I just can't find a good time to tell them."

"Anytime is a good time. It's driving me crazy that I have to sneak around at home and at school."

"Sorry! How about I tell them tonight? Would that make you happy?"

Pilar smiles. "Yes! But don't make it a big thing. Your family isn't like homophobic, so you can just pepper it into the conversation and say something like 'my girlfriend, Pilar,' or whatever."

"Thanks for telling me how my relationship announcement should go," (Y/N) playfully rolls her eyes.

"I'm just giving suggestions!" and Pilar holds her hands up in mock defeat.

Then the bell rings the two split off to their separate classes, if not before a quick kiss. (Y/N) is on the way to her physics class when she passes Lake in the same hallway on her way to chemistry. (Y/N) stops.

"Where did you get that scone because you definitely did not have that this morning?"

"It's from Mia, and I think it has weed in it."