𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮.

»»————-  ————-««𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌»»————-  ————-««

»»————-  ————-««
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌
»»————-  ————-««

"GOOD MORNING MY LOVELY," sings Lake as she waltzes into her sister's bedroom. "It is another morning and we are so so excited to go back into hell"

(Y/N) scoffs, "Are you saying this to convince me or to convince yourself?"

Lake flops down on (Y/N)'s bed so the two are laying side by side. "Both. And it doubles as words of affirmation for Mia. Speaking a positive day in to existence for her."

"Right, right, of course."

(Y/N) crosses her hands over her chest and stares up at the ceiling. Hopefully, Mia was doing a little better. She couldn't imagine what that girl could be going through right now. First, she gets broken up with. Then, she is slut-shamed for no reason on the first day of school. THEN, her boyfriend comes out and her life is an endless pity party courtesy of the Creekwood High student body.

Lake adjusts her body, so she's laying on her side and facing (Y/N). "Whatcha thinking about?"

"Mia. I would not wanna be her right now," replies (Y/N).

Lake nods. "Agreed. Which is why it is our job to distract her."

"By doing what?"

"Ask me that question later!"

(Y/N) rolls over to grab her phone on her bedside table and checks the time. It is EARLY. She sighs and turns to face her sister. "Lake... Why are we awake at 4:45am?"

Lake grins sheepishly. "I thought we were gonna have some fun sister bonding time before school. Like a sleepover but in the morning."

(Y/N) takes a dramatic deep breath in and closes her eyes. "You had-"

"I had a nightmare again," Lake says before her sister can finish her sentence.

A beat of silence passes before the two break out into a fit of giggles. Although the moment is quickly finished when they realize they could wake their mother and that is a big no-no. Beauty rest is always the most important thing for Georgina Meriwether.

The rest of the morning passes like usual. Lake eventually goes back to her room to get ready for the day and (Y/N) goes back to sleep for 10 minutes before she walks out the door. Just call it 'following her mother's orders.'