𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰.

»»————-  ————-««𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎»»————-  ————-««

»»————-  ————-««
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
»»————-  ————-««

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP (Y/N)," Lake sings as she flips on the light in her sister's room.

"Get out Lake," grumbles (Y/N), but that could never be enough to stop Lake.

Lake continues into the bedroom and claps her hands above (Y/N)'s sleeping figure. "Nope. It's not my fault you didn't get your driver's license this summer. If you want a ride, hurry because we're leaving for Mia's in 15 minutes"

(Y/N) rolls over to see her sister leaving the room. What a great start to the day. She slowly gets out of bed and starts getting ready for school. Luckily, she had set out everything she needed last night and if worst came to worst, (Y/N) could just skip breakfast. How many high schoolers really eat breakfast, anyway?

"(Y/N) come on!"

"I'm ready!"

The two make their way to the car and (Y/N) slides into the passenger seat. She buckles her seatbelt and pulls it tight to her chest (even though no one ever actually wears it like that) to prepare for the ride ahead. Lake picks up her friend and the second they arrive, Mia practically jumps out of the car.

"Lake! Oh, my god," Mia places her hands on top of the car. "That felt like Ford v. Ferrari. I can't believe you passed your driver's test"

Lake smiles. "No, I know. I can't believe it either. I'm, like, a danger to others"

Mia stands in shock while (Y/N) replies, "You shouldn't be proud of that."

The three walk to the building in silence before Lake just HAD to say, "Okay, can we talk about the gay elephant in the room?"

Mia avoids eye contact. "Look, it's gonna be a strange day. But the sooner that everyone knows Victor is with Benji, the sooner we can move past it"

"Okay, yes, queen. Love how glass half-full you're being. I do feel we need to get on top of the story and make it absolutely clear you did not turn him gay."

"No one is going to think that!" (Y/N) interjects and Lake holds her hands up in defense.

"Ugh. Sweet, naïve (Y/N)," Lake responds. "You know that kids here love to gossip. Remember that time I went to a Harry Styles concert, and everyone was saying we hooked up in his dressing room?"