𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦.

»»————-  ————-««𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄»»————-  ————-««

»»————-  ————-««
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
»»————-  ————-««

"(Y/N) SWEETIE, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"

The girl looks down at her outfit. She saw nothing wrong with it, but her mother did. (Y/N)'s smile fades as her mother lists everything wrong with what she was wearing. The shirt is wrinkled at the bottom, she looks like she's wearing clown shoes, and the list goes on.

This was just another day in the Meriwether household. (Y/N) and Lake's mother held them to incredibly high standards. Her profession was news anchoring, which was all about looks. That's why the two girls were scrutinized on their looks, just like their mother was. Every day of their lives.

(Y/N) supposed it could be seen as a loving gesture. Wanting to make her children the best they can be and all that crap, but that doesn't mean she enjoyed it. She and Lake were a united force against their mother's criticisms. The constant love and support they gave each other fueled them. They powered through everything together. And if their own mother couldn't defeat them, who could?

Felix Weston, that's who. The great (Y/N) vs. the green monster of jealousy Of course she would have a crush on the one person who likes someone else. And of course that someone else had to be her sister.

(Y/N) sat for years watching Felix from afar as he as he sat watching Lake. Neither of them ever thought they could get their crush to like them back. At least, not until Victor Salazar moved to Creekwood and changed everything.