Chapter 13

***Ash Pov***

This week was going to be a mess. Everybody is excited about graduation witch was in a few days. All we ever do is have short classes and grad prep. It was really boring cause all we did was practice walking in a pattern down the football field.

School was only a few hours so I caught up with Danny to see what she was doing after school. I went to turn the corner into the parking lot when Lisa's conversation stopped me. It sounded like she was talking to trevor.

"She punched me straight in face," she whined.
"She can't even hit that hard."

"Tell that to the huge bruise on your face," trevor laughed.

"This is t funny you need to do something," Lisa said.

"What am I suppose to do and why would I help you," trevor said.

"One because I can come by your house tonight. And two I need you to take her down a notch," she said in her flirty voice.

They took their conversation else where and I jumped in my car and called Danny. When she answered I told her to meet me in my car for I can tell her something.

She came around the corner and climbed into my car.

"What's wrong, what did you want to tell me," she asked me.

I told her the story and she looked away from me. She gazed out her window soaking in what I had told her.

We drove to her house not saying a word the hole ride. We went into her room and talked about graduation prep and school talk. We probably spent the rest of the day just talking and watching a movie cuddled together under a blanket in her bed.

Her body was so warm I felt all her body heat. Our hands where intertwined and I slid my arm around her. I don't know what I would have done if she had died in that car crash.

----------------------------------------------
Hi guys sorry if the chapters are getting short I'm having a hard time trying to end the book. Thank you to the people that have read it this far I appreciate it a lot. Please rate my chapters and feel free to follow me I will follow back. Leave a comment if you have an idea for the ending. Hope you guys are really enjoying the story.